Chapter Six

Olivia's P.O.V

I woke up the next day in my bed with Jaime laying down next to me. he had his arms warped around me tightly and my head was on his chest. I ended up drinking a bit last night but Jaime never drank a drop.

I didn't move for a couple more minutes until I got restless. I slowly shimmied out of Jaime's grip. I walked downstairs but my dad wasn't home. he worked as a lawyer and was never really home.

I walked back upstairs and changed

quietly into Jaime's sweatpants that I wore a lot and a plain green tank top. I went down stairs and made some coffee.

about ten or so minutes later Jaime came down the stairs.

"morning," I said.

"morning," he said sitting on the counter.

"so what happened last night?" I asked.

"well I brought you home in your car and you wanted me to come in so i did. I made sure you were in bed and you wanted me to lay with you. I got into bed with you and I soon fell asleep," he said.

I nodded and we sat there not really talking for a bit.

"hey, I gotta go, Vic wants me to go to his place and wait for the other band to call," Jaime said.

he kissed me quickly but I pulled him in and kissed him more. I pulled away. "bye," I said.

"I love you," he said and smiled.

"I love you too," I said and he walked out of my house.

I didn't really do much until I went to work.

I clocked in and started doing what I usually do at the pizza shop.

a couple hours in Jaime and his band ran through the door.

"Olivia!" Jaime yelled with the hugest smile on his face. he ran up to the counter and kissed me.

"the band wants us! were going on tour in two weeks!" he yelled. I swung over the counter and have him a hug. the shop was empty except for Kyla who was working in the back.

"that's amazing Jaime!" I yelled.

"this is fucking great. meet us at Vic's after your shift!" he yelled. "bring Carrie!" tony yelled. they ran out the door. "I love you!" Jaime yelled before shutting the door.

I smiled to myself and went back to my job.

after my shift was over I had Carrie meet me at my house so we could go to Vic's.

once we were all ready to go we drove to Vic's and just walked in.

"look it's my favorite girls!" Jaime said and gave us both a hug and gave me a kiss. Carrie left to go grab a beer and probably go flirt with tony. it was actually kind of funny. neither of them really knew how to flirt so Carrie jut smiled a lot and tony would just keep complimenting her. they were pretty good together, I laughed to myself silently.

Jaime pulled me down on the couch with him.

"I love you so much, Olivia," he said clearly drunk.

"I love you too Jaime. but your drunk," I said.

"then you get drunk too," he said.

"well, get me a drink," I said and smiled knowing I was being dumb.

Jaime jumped up and ran into the kitchen. I chuckled to myself.

Vic was playing on a game boy on the couch across from me.