Chapter Four

Jaime's P.O.V

it's been a week since the dinner we had at my house. things were still weird between us but we hung out once since then. she was with Carrie a lot. I was busy with this band I joined a while ago.

it's August 16th. we are suppose to take a picture in my tree.

I went out to my back yard. I hoisted myself into the biggest branch.

I sat there for about an hour, I heard the creak of my metal gate. I looked over to see Olivia walking over go me in her favorite def leopard sweater.

"I thought you weren't gonna come," I said.

"I had too. its tradition," she said hoisted herself too onto the branch.

"I'm glad you came," I said.

she nodded "me too,"

I pulled out my camera and we started taking pictures.

she wasn't really smiling in them. not like she use too. I didn't know what to do. I don't know.

"liv," I said. she looked at me. I looked right back at her.

I took another picture of us.

I leaned in and kissed her full dark naturally pink lips.

she tensed up but slowly calmed down

and kissed me back.

I took two more pictures.

I could feel her smiled as I kissed her.

it just felt right. I knew exactly how to kiss her and she knew exactly how to kiss me.

this was different than kissing your crush or something. this was amazing. and it just confused me even more.

we both pulled away. I smile widely at Olivia and she giggled a bit.

"c'mon lets go download these onto the computer. we'll decide which one we like best," I said. We wondered inside, I plugged the camera into the computer and started downloading.

Olivia was in the kitchen pouring us some chocolate milk like usual. she pulled up a chair next to me and handed me a cup. I took a sip and we kind of just sat there quietly.

all the pictures loaded up.

the first one neither of us were really smiling. we didn't look happy.

"no," she said and I agreed.

the next picture I was looking at her but she was still looking at the camera. she had a little smile on her face and I was looking at her and smiling a little.

"I like that one," she said. "me too," I said and put it into a new file.

in the next one we were both looking at each other. she had a confused face as she looked at me. I smiled at her, one if my dimples showing.

"I like that one too," she said.

I laughed a bit. the picture of us represented us perfectly. Olivia looking at me confused and me just smiling at her. "I do too," I said and moved the picture to the new file.

the next picture was us kissing. it was kind of odd to see. the longer the picture was up the hotter my face seem to feel. I glanced at Olivia and her face was red too.

She started laughing. the whole thing was weird and we weren't use to it. I laughed too.

"you have to save that one," she said.