Chapter Fourteen

I stared at myself in the mirror. I was dressed in a suit and tie. I hoped I'd never have to go to another one of these events. especially not for Olivia.

today was her funeral. She was being buried next to her mom and a couple rows away from Julia.

"come on, man. we have to go," Vic said sadly.

I left the bathroom with Vic and went into the main church. I sat down next to Mr. Almendarez and Vic. she would have hated this. Olivia would have hated all the people here that she knows didn't give a fuck about her when she was alive. She would have hated everyone so dressed up cause she never dressed up, she thought it was overrated and we should be comfy all the time. She would hate to see everyone so sad and crying just over her.

The funeral was an open casket. This was the time we were aloud to say our last words to her. Finally it was my turn, I stood there and I stared at her for a second. I demanded she be buried in her favorite def leopard sweater, jean shorts and her doc martins. She would have wanted that.

"you died loved, Olivia. I think that's a luxury that not everyone got," I said. I slipped a pack of Maverick menthols into her casket and whispered "i will always love you and only you," and walked away.

from a distance I watched as Carrie slipped a small bottle of whiskey in the casket. whiskey was Olivia's favorite.

after everyone had went around, a pastor came up. "will Jaime Preciado come up and speak on Olivia's behalf,"

I stood up in front of everyone. all her friends, family, even people we

didn't quiet know.

"Olivia was an extraordinary person. she was unlike any other girl out there. Olivia was my best friend since we were nine and then se became something more. we got married. she wasn't my wife long before she died. but I'm grateful I knew her. it was an honor to know her. when we were little we would always get picked on cause we had a different style then the rest of them. Olivia got it worse than I did. but she always trucked on through it believing that they just didn't understand what they were doing and if they did they would stop. Olivia was naive but that, In the long run, was her best feature. she knew how to make anything okay. she was always there to comfort me when I needed it. she was there for me every step of the way. I tried my best to be there for her too. now there's no one she loved more than me. there is no one I will ever love more than her," I said with tears falling down my cheeks.

then I left. I left the church and I went home.

home still smelled like her. when I was here I could feel her here.

I curled up in bed and stared at the ceiling. this bed had so many memories. We had sex here. we touched each other here. she was my lover, my wife, and my best friend all in one here.

I have never missed anyone more than I miss her.

~~

After I knew everyone was gone, I went back to the graveyard. I went to her newly buried place and I sat in front of it.

Olivia Marie Preciado

a loved wife, daughter and friend.

1988-2013

I stared at the stone wishing this wasn't real.

when I dug into my pocket I pulled out a joint. I lit it and smoke half. I put the other half right in front of the head stone.

"so you can continue smoking wherever you are,"

I sat and cried.

"I miss you Olivia. I miss you so much it fucking hurts. why did you have to die? why couldn't you have stayed with me?" I said.

"I love you," I whispered to the tomb stone.

-------------------

So this is the end! sorry if it sucks. please comment what you though it any improvements you think would be needed or like please <3

-janet

I also have two other stories. one is "draw the lines *Mike Fuentes* and I'm starting on one called "count the stars" which is an of mice & men, Alan Ashby fan fiction.

Thank you loads!