Interview || @LittleWriter202

LittleWriter202 impressed us all when she showed us what Christmas really meant to her through a graphic. Just by looking at the graphic, we could understand that Christmas meant magic and so much more to her. Would like to take a look at that stunning graphic? Well, here it is :

 Would like to take a look at that stunning graphic? Well, here it is :

This graphic helped her win our sixth graphic contest!

Without further ado, here's her interview : [Hey! That rhymed! Right?]

When did you start making graphics? Why?

 I started making graphics since I started on Wattpad, on 2015, so it'll be 2 years in March. I had a fan fic (which I deleted because it sucked) so I needed a cover for it and I had always been interested in editing and such. My passion for filters ended up in Photoshop manipulations. I can give you a before and after if you want.

Who inspired you to make graphics?

No one exactly inspired me to make them but now that I'm more into this world I love the graphics MayTijssen, MulanJiang, _fangirl_bookworm_ and many others make.

Who's your favorite designer on Wattpad?

I'd say MayTijssen. She's awesome.

 What do you find amazing about making graphics?

You can create a whole new, different and imaginative piece of art of your own. Blending and layering, texturing, shading and changing colours to make them match. Is an interesting way of art.

Which program do you use? Any tricks on that program you know?

I use Photoshop. Not tricks but I would recommend that you use clipping masks instead of the eraser. This way you can erase and repaint the image at your will without worrying about having to put it again

Favo(u)rite thing to design?

 manips, these are surely my favourites. Whether it is a cover or a banner, I love manipulating images.

Any advice?

practice, try new things. You'll never know what you are capable of if you never try to work it out. Take advice from other people, ask them how you can improve, watch tutorials on You Tube or ask a better graphic artist for tips and tricks.