Interview || @evepetal

Hey!

Hello!

Hi!

Wassup!

Nothing much.

Okayyy, fineee. We'll get right to the interview.

Patience mahnn!

Hehehehe I'm so funny lol

Okay, not really.

*from the backstage*

If we let her continue, we're never getting to the point sooo...

We present to you the interview with the winner of our 23rd graphic contest! Congratulations evepetal!

The entry was fab! It gives a very Christmas-y feeling doesn't it?

When did you start making graphics? Why? 

I started making covers in 2014/2015. I made my first cover because my friend needed a cover and started getting really into it.

Who or what inspired you to make graphics? 

paintfairy / Pinterest boards and see other amazing wattpad covers by amazing designers.

Who's your favorite designer on Wattpad?

paintfairy is my favourite Wattpad Designer

What do you find amazing about making graphics?

I love the reactions I get from people when I present my cover for them. I know that a cover can compete the look of a book and that's really important.

Which program(s) do you use? Any tricks on that program you know?

I use Phonto, Picsart, and VSCO

What is your favourite thing to design?

I love designing series covers.

It was our pleasure interviewing you. Before we end, do you have any advice for new designers?

Even if you aren't proud of the covers you start off making just know with a lot of practice they can get a whole lot better.