Interview || @senseikiwi

By now, you must know the winner of the 11th graphic contest hosted by us right? Right? Right?

If not, were you living under a rock?

Like Patrick from Spongebob the Square Pants?

No right? Yes? What?

Anyway, in case you didn't know, the winner of the 11th graphic contest is the one and only senseikiwi!!!!

Now you know!

Want to know which graphic(s) won her first place? Well, take a look:

Now, without any further delay, we present to you, her interview (Hey! That rhymed!)

When did you start making graphics? Why? 

I started to make graphics when I made my first book which was about 2 years ago. I needed a cover so I asked my sister because she made edits. Being the lazy bum she is she flat out rejected me and told me to do it myself. After that I started to make some slap text covers with only phonto which was really cringey. (wish I had pictures) I didn't actually start making real graphics until a year later.

Who inspired you to make graphics?  

Inspiration? Well, I don't really remember but these are the people I looked up to. wifidisconnected a.k.a graphic legend, jenikel_ , acciodaniel , SLOTHTATO and my sister. They're all amazing graphic designers that I looked up to at the time and still do.

Who's your favorite designer on Wattpad?

My favorite designer of all time? eosophobic definitely, her works are just immortal like her. But honestly I can't choose they're so many designers that stand out in their own way.

What do you find amazing about making graphics?  

Making graphics is just a fun thing to do. I never noticed it before but graphics are a just a huge part of my life. Graphic designing keeps me artistic and creative. Digital designing takes work and transforms it.

Which program do you use? Any tricks on that program you know?  

Picsart and phonto. Mobile all the way man! Tips and tricks?!? I don't really know. I just do whatever comes to mind. I'd say over time practice with all the tools and brushes and use it how you imagine!

Favo(u)rite thing to design?  

No preference really. As long as it's not a slap cover I'm okay with anything. Though blends and manipulated graphics are fun to do. Sometimes when someone asks for a simple cover I make a blend and they never notice. (totally rebellious)

Any advice?  

Uhhhhh I'm not really good at giving advice. I guess stay positive! Don't feel let down at others graphics! Find your own style and make it unique so that it stands out from others! If your cover isn't good that's perfectly fine! You can discover new ways to improve it! And. . . yeah!