Graphics Nation Version of 20 Questions! [Ask Us #1]

So, we recently hit 500 followers!!!

Thank you all so much for the 500 follows! It means soooooo much to us!

On account of this auspicious occasion, we decided to throw a party but not just a normal party, oh no. A party where the guests can ask the hosts questions and they can ask anything! Not too personal though. We're gonna play the Graphics Nation version of 20 Questions! It will be explained shortly.

Many of thee must be curious of what happens behind the scenes here at Graphics Nation right? Well, we did mention in the first chapter that thee can ask us all sorts of questions when we hold a Q&A tag and well, here it is!

Graphics Nation version of 20 Questions!

Ask what you want - dirty or innocent, curious or nah, up to you! But be prepared for the answers. Each person can ask a maximum for 20 questions but please make sure all your questions are in a single comment and are numbered.

For example:

1. _____?
2. _____?
... and so on.

We will answer all thy questions. Donut worry! [Get it? Get it?]

If there are common ones, we'll group them together and answer that as well.

  If thee wants to ask a member specifically, tag them! 

You have till we have at least 10-20 questions to ask away!

Well, what are you waiting for?

Ask away!! Get crazy!

But be prepared for you will most likely be affected by the GNcraze by the end of this tag!

Disclaimer: None of the Graphics Nation members or GraphicsNation as a whole is responsible for any kind of madness or craziness that anybody may contact.