Interview || @chndrx

The winner of the ninth graphic contest hosted by GraphicsNation is none other than chndrx!!! The prompt was to interpret the given line "Laws of Attraction" or the catch phrase "Fliratationship" and show your interpretation through your graphic and chndrx did it perfectly well! We could understand their interpretation at first glance!

Would you like to see their graphic?

Of course you do!

Well, here it is:

Beautiful isn't it?

Beautiful isn't it?

Anyway, without further ado, we present their interview!

Hey, that rhymed!

When did you start making graphics? Why?

I started making graphics 2 years ago when I was planning to publish a story. So, basically, I need to have a catchy cover so I tried making one even though I don't know how to actually do it.

Who inspired you to make graphics?

My best friend, who back then edits a lot, inspired me to try making covers. And then now, I can also say that my graphic family inspires me to do graphics without any doubt. They boost the little speck of confidence I have. (Hello there MM family!)

 Who's your favorite designer on Wattpad?

I rarely check graphic books or portfolios here in Wattpad because most of editors here in my country shows their artworks on Facebook, but I once checked KrungRi_Gizibe's graphic shop and her artworks are freaking awesome. (*Q*)

What do you find amazing about making graphics? 

That you can actually make something using your wild imagination. That you you can tell a story using colors, different pictures, lines and shapes.

Which program do you use? Any tricks on that program you know?

I use PicsArt (on mobile) everytime I want to make graphics. And tricks? Just familiarize the tools. That's how I learned how to make graphics.

Favo(u)rite thing to design?

Covers and other graphics for someone. c:

Any advice? 

Don't be afraid to try and do something new. Always look at things differently! (≧∇≦)/