Interview || @JELLYFACE3

We are back with another winner's interview! Yaaayyyy!

This time, it's JELLYFACE3 who's the winner of the 19th graphic contest held by . Her graphics are sooooo good. Here's the graphic that won her first place in the 19th graphic contest hosted by us:

 Here's the graphic that won her first place in the 19th graphic contest hosted by us:

Isn't that graphic gorgeous?

It really shows what India is to many people, mainly her.

Anyway, we decided to interview her as her prize. So, without any further rambling, here's her interview:

When did you start making graphics? Why?

I started making graphics like maybe a 8 months ago and really started getting into it about 5 months ago. Why? I just found it fun putting images and stuff together. I found a contest and entered then entered even more and yeah.

Who inspired you to make graphics?

At the time I didn't really know anyone on wattpad so no one really inspired me to start, but then I started finding all these people making graphics. They were like so good and everything so yeah, basically I started finding inspiration from them.

Who's your favorite designer on Wattpad?

I have two favorites! SugarCrystal or SugarCrystals - I think that's it, and RosyKun 

What do you find amazing about making graphics?

It's amazing because your making a whole new thing all together from images and stuff. Does that make sense?

Which program do you use? Any tricks on that program you know?

I use picsart! I don't really know any tricks, I kind of just...use it.

Favo(u)rite thing to design?

I like making covers because, icons - I'm not good at, banners - I just don't like designing, aesthetics - boring for me, and so on.

Any advice?

I don't have any advice. I just layer a lot and see what fits - if that helps