Interview || @clxxy-

Just take a look at the graphic below and tell us you weren't impressed!

If you just did so, how dare you!

That graphic is fantabulous! I mean, just look at it! *stares for hours*

Anyway, clxxy-'s amazing graphic just won her the first place in our graphic contest #7. And so, without further ado, here's her interview:

When did you start making graphics? Why?

I started this year actually, in late January. I was having a rough time and I wanted to keep my mind off things so I opened my laptop and Photoshop, added different layers and then boom. In the end I liked what I made so I continued and now I guess I have a passion for it haha

Who inspired you to make graphics?

No one in particular, to be honest.

Who's your favorite designer on Wattpad?

Oh gosh, there are a lot! But probably rascotta because seriously everything she makes is eye candy <3.

What do you find amazing about making graphics?

It's like a story of its own, but instead of words, it's created through pictures, or, graphics. And, the same with writing, it has no limits. No rules, no restrictions, just letting your imagination come to life and tell its own unique story.

Which program do you use? Any tricks on that program you know?

I only use Photoshop. As for tips, I think it would be to save your .psd file even after you're done. You never know when it might come in handy.

Favo(u)rite thing to design?

I like to design landscape photos because it has a more wider space, but recently I've been experimenting on book covers so that's that.

Any advice?

Don't give up. Whether you have a passion for graphics, writing, or anything, always keep in mind that the key to success is failure and learning from it. It's absolutely okay to make mistakes along the way, because if you don't, then you're doing it wrong.