Meet our New Members

Hallloooooo beautiful and handsome and gorgeous people of the world!

We're bacckkk!

How excited are you? *wriggles eyebrows*

"Uum, I think the better question would be to ask them how mad they are at us?" a voice questioned from behind the scenes.

Shhhhh! Don't remind them or we'll be facing many angry faces and I don't like that because that'll utilize all my energy and then, I'll need more food which requires money and I'm already broke. So, shhhhhh!

*looks around to see a bunch of angry faces*

Oh, look what you did, you stupid voice! Now I'm gonna be left hungry all thanks to you. *shakes head*

"Sorry," the same voice whispers.

Oh what good would that do? We'll need to.. what's the word.. we'll need to.. calm them down.

"Let's give them food!" the voice says which is returned with a glare.

No one touches my food!

"Do you want to deal with angry faces? Either way the end result is the same," the voice sasses.

Don't you sass me you stupid voice.

"What you gonna do now?"

I'll give them my food *bawls*

Here you all go. *hands out too much food* Please calm down and have some food. I hope you all are very happy now. *crosses arms and pouts*

"Enough with your drama, drama queen. Just get on with it."

Shut up!

Where were we? Oh right.

Please welcome our new members who have been chosen carefully and after a lot of thought and chair and insults throwing match lol. Anywho, welcome vibrantlysassyMythenomavoidkhaleesi and wandereality!

"I pity these people and they have to deal with your craziness."

Shh! Don't scare away our new friends.

Well, guys, please wait for a PM from us. This may take some time as we're just sorting out the prizes of Talent Search and Graphic Contests before your entry as we want to present ourselves to be as organised as possible.

 In the mean time, please think of a prompt for the next graphic contest and also enjoy your few days of freedom! ;)  

We'll update our bio once we PM you all!

Signing off for now,
Sincerely,
Graphics Nation