3: ...You Never Go Back

Ch. 3

 3

Why are men players and the man when they juggle more than one woman? They can sex a different chick everyday of the week and they'll never be looked at sideways

Why are men players and the man when they juggle more than one woman? They can sex a different chick everyday of the week and they'll never be looked at sideways. I feel as long as you're being safe (using protection, getting tested, all parties involved are aware, etc.) you can fuck as many people as you please. Maybe I'm just trying to make myself feel better? If I'm a hoe, let me be a hoe. Make sure you get it right though...I'm an educated, hard working hoe!
-Z.D.

I post it to my blog then look over at Brayden who's sound asleep in my bed. I told myself I would drop him because it's clear he's getting attached. I invited him over to break it to him, but I couldn't just let him leave without fucking him one more time. I was kind of feeling like a slut bucket because not even two days ago I was in D'Anthony's bed for my big, grand plan.

I was trying to be nice and let him sleep, but it's time for him to go. I can't stand to see him any longer since he's a constant reminder of my hypocrisy. I opened my iTunes on my Mac desktop then clicked on the first song I saw which was an Anthony Hamilton song. I turned it up loudly as it began to play through the speakers throughout my apartment.

I got up from my desk going to my bathroom. I had already showered and was dressed for class and he was still asleep. I had on a blush pink tank top and high wasted jeans. I began to do my makeup where I could see Brayden stirring out of his sleep. I see him raise up and look around the room. Finally, I think to myself. I must've really got him good because he was knocked out.

Shirtless in just shorts he appears in the doorway with bed hair. Skin complexion wise we are on two different spectrums. He was as pale and pasty as they come. If I was white I wouldn't want to be that white. I would have to get a tan or something. Then again I wouldn't want to be white period. Not racist, it's just the truth of the matter. My truth. "Good morning," he says with a smirk.

"Morning," I say with no emotion.

It's quiet for a second then he says, "I was thinking...Me and some friends are going camping this weekend. You wanna come?"