26: The Break Down

Ch. 26

 26

It's the Monday back from Thanksgiving break and I'm nothing less than exhausted

It's the Monday back from Thanksgiving break and I'm nothing less than exhausted. For some reason it was hard as hell to stay up during my two classes. I haven't slept good since Friday night. There was too much on my mind. I had just got off from work and was walking into the Kappa house. I needed to change out of my work clothes then head out.

My Dad asked me to come over to his house, so I was. I knew he just wanted to talk. He said it was important and an emergency, so I wondered what was going on. But I was still taking my own sweet time to get there because he's dramatic like that. He'll make something seem important only for you to get there and he wants you to run errands for him.

I stick my key into the door of my room turning the knob pushing my door open. I flick the light on lighting up the dark room seeing someone sitting on my bed making me jump. I furrow my eyebrows seeing Vivienne sitting there with a smirk on her face. "What the hell are you doing here? In here.. How did you get in my room?!" I ask as she stands up. I walk further into my room as she makes strides towards me.

"I wanted to surprise you. You haven't been answering my calls or responding to my texts. Did you block my number?"

"Yeah, yeah, I did. Don't you get it, I want NOTHING to do with you anymore, Viv. Leave me alone. Go find someone else to be your victim."

"Aw, don't say that, D," she says wrapping her arms around my neck as I push her off of me. "I've changed, matured and grown up. No more playing games and cheating. We're soul mates. We're supposed to be together forever until we're buried and six feet under, remember? That's what you told me."

"Before you cheated on me multiple times. You need to go," I say pointing towards the door.

"Seriously, D, don't do this," she says putting her hands on my chest. I groan looking up at the ceiling. "Who is this?" Vivienne asks making me turn around looking in my doorway. When I see Zipporah standing there with a large gift bag I move further away from Vivienne as she looks between the two of us.