29: The Blind Man Now Sees

Ch. 29

 29

Isaiah 35:5 said, "Then the eyes of the blind will be opened & the ears of the deaf will be unstopped

Isaiah 35:5 said, "Then the eyes of the blind will be opened & the ears of the deaf will be unstopped." You ever look at how blind and deaf people become once they're infatuated with someone aka 'in love'? It's almost scary. When someone starts to love another human nothing else matters. What people say, what they hear about a person, what they see for themselves with their own eyes. Jesus healed 2 men from blindness in the Bible. Right about now I know 2 men who need the same thing. Their too blind to see they're with women who are liars & cheaters...
-Z.D.

"All done," my cousin, Khadijah says as she finishes up brushing my hair. I sit on Nubia's bed in her bedroom then I get up going to a mirror she has hanging on her wall to look at myself.

"You did the fuck out of that!" I say running my fingers through my new wig unit. Straight, silky and to my ass like I like it in the winter. "Thanks for coming to do this," I say looking over my shoulder where she has now taken my previous spot on the bed..

 "Thanks for coming to do this," I say looking over my shoulder where she has now taken my previous spot on the bed

"No problem," she says with a smile.

"How much do I owe you?" I ask fully turning around looking at her.

She waves her hand off saying, "Girl, we're family. Think of it as an early Christmas gift."

I raise my eyebrows in shock. "Are you sure? This is $300 hair and $200 worth of work to make this wig then install it. I gotta give you something," I say going to grab my wallet from my purse on a chair in the corner.