-Prologue-

"Takumi I want you to get married."

Takumi Walker, a young twenty four old blond male looked up from his breakfast to stare into the eyes of his Grandmother. There she goes again with the marriage thing. Doesn't she ever get tired of him rejecting her proposals? One time she thought he was gay and that's why he didn't like any of the candidates she picked for him.

He frowned at that thought. Why would she think he's gay? He's had a few girlfriends to prove that he wasn't gay but then again those relationships didn't last so long. Why was he even thinking about if he's gay? He isn't.

"Takumi," His Grandmother Anna Walker called to him. Takumi was completely ignoring her.

"I'm not gay," Takumi answered suddenly when he came out of his thoughts. Once he said it he instantly regretted it. He just wanted to slap himself.

His grandmother was quite taken back. She wasn't expecting him to bring back up that topic. Maybe there is some truth to it.

"I didn't say you are unless yo-"

"I'm not! I just don't want to get married to some random girl," Takumi explained taking a sip of the cup which had no coffee but he still pretended to drink it so he wouldn't embarrass himself again.

"Come to the family dinner tonight and meet this won-"

"Grandmother I'll get married on my own and I can't come I'm having dinner at Misaki's place," Takumi said putting down the cup.

Upon hearing Misaki's name Anna seemed interested about something. "What about if you marry her?"

Takumi stared at her with a blank expression.

"What? You two are great friends right?" His grandmother Anna continued. "Why not marry her then. It's someone you know."

"No. Don't you have to meet with my mother?" He just wanted to get her to leave him alone. This marriage talk can annoy him at times. His family wasn't even perfect as everyone thought how can she be certain he's ready to have a family?

Anna sighed and stood up. "We'll still continue this chat."

"Ok," He mumbled knowing he'll avoid her so that won't happen.

"Oh and Takumi dear....that cup is empty."

Takumi just wanted to smack his face with his palm. Leave it to his grandmother to notice those small details. This marriage thing is becoming a problem and he has to find a way to make them give up.

Honestly he didn't want to get married. Everyone took love for granted. Takumi knew he can't settle down with just anyone or he's likely to divorce them seventy two hours later. That's an estimate he'll go with.

Maybe Misaki will know how to help him out.

-Meanwhile-

"Misaki just get married to him ok?"

Misaki Ayuzawa, a raven hair beauty and also best friend of Takumi Walker sighed as her mother and father pestered her about some marriage. Why did she visit them?

They never saw her as their daughter but an item they could sell off to make more money. Great! She doesn't even know the guy they are trying to engage her to. All she knew is that he's way to old for her and he's kind of a pervert. He doesn't even respect her as a woman but who cared right? Her parents would get a lot of money from this marriage.

Misaki hoped this isn't what her sisters future looked like. She tuned out their voices as much as she could. They aren't poor but they are crazy for money. They have a company that they are running into the ground and now they are using her as a way out. She just wished her family would return to normal.

"Mom! Dad! I'm going to marry who I want ok? Or maybe I'll never get married if it might end up like your one," Misaki yelled at her parents even though she didn't want to. She always kept it bottled up inside.

"Now listen here young lady," Her father Sakuya spoke up slightly glaring at her. "We gave you the perfect life so repay us and marry who we say."

You would think at her age being twenty three she'd be allowed to pick her own husband. Hell yea! She'll come up with a plan to get away from their plan of using her. It has to be good or they'll just use her sister instead. That's the only reason she stuck around her family.

Maybe Takumi will give her an idea.

-Misaki's apartment-

Time flew by as Takumi had arrived at Misaki's home. She's the only girl he is able to put up with. She's hard working and not some crazy fan girl plus Misaki is fun to tease. They met five years ago when her family wanted to work with his family. A few insults later and they became great friends.

He spotted a bottle of wine opened in her kitchen. What's this about?

"Long day?" He asked getting a glass for himself. Takumi then followed her to the couch.

"Marriage talk all day with my damn family," She said smashing her hand down in the poor couch.

"Same," Takumi started to pour out wine for himself. "My grandmother even made a joke about marrying you," He added chuckling.

Misaki chuckled too. "That'd be great. We'd be a cool married couple and my family would be off my back. Ah if only I could marry you. I could tolerate you."

Takumi stopped for a second and stared at Misaki who stared back at him. She seem to got the same idea going through his mind.

"No..." She shook her head thinking it might be a stupid idea. "Could we?"

"We could fake it. I'd be free of all these arrangements. Your family would be happy and leave you alone plus it's not like we gotta love each other," He explained taking a sip of his wine.

This could work Misaki realised. She didn't have to love Takumi and she'll be able to be free of her family. They could get divorce if they found someone they love or maybe later when the whole marriage thing with their family's dies down.

"Ok let' do it," She agreed. "I won't be an item my family can sell off."

"And my family won't think I'm gay."

"Wait what?" Misaki yelled at Takumi.

Takumi smirked at her. Their families has no idea what's about to come their way. What could go wrong with a fake marriage?

Preview of next chapter....

"She won't believe me just moan."

 "What the hell was that? Sounds like you're dying."