-Chapter 7: Pervert-

"So, when can I really expect grandkids?" Takumi's grandmother questioned.

Misaki and Takumi both paused their movement.

"Why had the situation come to this?" Misaki wondered mentally.

Four hours ago.

"No grandma you just didn't give me the chance to finish my sentence. No, I never said it was human. We have a pet cat. Yes."

Misaki stood leaning up against their kitchen counter as Takumi spoke with his grandmother. She wasn't sure what they were talking about as it sounded weird. Pet cat and human? When his grandmother called yesterday he said it was for nothing so what was the misunderstanding this time.

"We'll be there on time. Bye." Takumi ended the call.

"What's wrong."

"My grandma thought you were pregnant and got excited until I told her I meant we got a pet. Now she wants us to have dinner with her as an apology for ruining her day." Takumi answered placing the phone down.

"What!"

"Prepare for an interrogation Misaki. We're going to see grandma."

"We want to take things slow and get married first." Takumi answered.

"Ah, the traditional way. Hmm.I can prepare the wedding in a day." She suggested. Anna had the power to do it if they wanted.

"Grandma!" Takumi practically whined like a child.

"Hush. I'm getting old and want to see some babies. Let's talk about something else. Have you gotten accustomed to the house?"

Misaki nodded. "Yes, it's lovely. Thank you."

"You two should hold a party for new beginnings. Think about the date of the wedding too."

Misaki just nodded and ate her food.

Anna looked at the two young adults smiling to herself. Who knew these two would fall in love. "Misaki, what do you like about Takumi?"

Misaki almost choked on her food. "What I like about Takumi?"

She glanced at the said man beside her. What the hell would she like about him?

"He's...He's nice, can be uh pleasant to be around. He's hardworking and a family guy." She concluded then smiled at Anna.

Takumi coughed. "That's all? I'm sure there's more."

"He's got a big personality hidden behind his bored expressions. He should let people see the real him." Misaki said.

"Take your own advice." Takumi replied, grinning at her.

"Lead by example, first sir."

Anna couldn't help but chuckle. "I bet your first time sleeping together was fun."

Misaki was lost for words and blushing like crazy. She forgot Anna always spoke her mind with no remorse. Takumi, on the other hand, decided to have some fun.

"She likes to yell." He said earning a glare from Misaki who wanted to strangle him.

"I do not!" She yelled then quickly clasped her hands over her mouth. "Sorry, Anna."

"None took."

"She likes to play games too. Sometimes we end up on the floor." Takumi joked.

Misaki's mouth hung open. Had he no shame speaking in front of his grandmother but then she remembered Takumi and Anna were quite similar. This wouldn't bother Anna.

"Did you know she tried to seduce me? Jump in the water and performed a whale show. Exciting." He teased.

"Call me a whale one more time." Misaki warned him.

"W-"

Smack!

"Ow. Well, they do say whales are dangerous creatures." He joked one last time before running away.

Misaki chased after him. "Shut up you perverted alien."

Anna Walker quietly sipped her tea listening to their strange sexual conversation. Misaki will be pregnant in no time.

Meanwhile, Misaki had caught up to Takumi backing him into a corner. Takumi threw his hands up in defeat.

"I'm on the fence of whether to kill you or not." She said through gritted teeth.

Takumi smiled. "I was just teasing plus it got us out of having to speak more about our sexual life."

"Our imaginary sexual life." She reminded him.

Takumi stepped forward wrapping his arms around Misaki's waist quickly. He leaned down to her ear while she was in shock and whispered. "I can turn a dream into a reality if you let me."

He reached down further proceeding to suck on her neck. Misaki's body reacted with a mind of its own causing her to moan because of Takumi's actions. She felt very embarrassed afterward and was thankful Takumi stopped.

"I knew the real moan would be better than the fake whale moan. It's enticing." He said smirking at Misaki's reaction. He removed his hands then looked at his grandmother who was watching in the distance. "Looks like she is satisfied. Thanks for the kiss Misaki." He said walking away.

Misaki glared at his back. "Pervert." She muttered. Why the heck were they friends again?

A/N: No feelings shall form from this chapter neither. I promise this will be more exciting and funny when I finish this semester in May.