- Chapter 6: Drunk in love-

"I lost a few of my potential future children tonight." Takumi said taking a seat next to Misaki in their living room. He placed a beer on the table for himself and began to open one for Misaki. "It's been a stressful day. We need to relax but only one beer for you."

"I'm perfectly fine when it comes to drinking," Misaki answered taking her beer.

"Yea right." Takumi snorted. "I have plenty of stories to tell of you being drunk."

"You're lying. Bring me something with more alcohol in it. I'll show you."

"I don't think that's a good idea." He warned her. This was going to end very bad.

"Nothing will happen. Just one cup. What could go wrong?" Misaki questioned.

12 hours later.......

Beep Beep Beep!

"That stupid alarm. Why the heck did you set it for Takumi?" Misaki mumbled slightly agitated. She rolled over unto her side and poke Takumi. "Hey. Wake up. Wake up. Wait."

She felt her chest area noticing she wasn't wearing a shirt then looked over at Takumi to also notice she was poking his bare chest. "Ah!" She screamed backing away into the corner of the bed taking the blanket with her.

Takumi instantly woke up from her scream to see what was wrong. "What?"

"Why are you naked?" She whispered. "Why am I naked? Did you do something you pervert?"

"I'm innocent I swear."

Misaki blushed looking up at the ceiling to avoid his gaze. "Please tell me you have on underwear."

"Nope."

She gasped.

"Kidding."

"I shouldn't have allowed you to get in bed with me. I knew you should sleep on the floor." She ranted. "What did we do last night."

"If I remember correctly Misa, you tried to seduce me."

"No I didn't." She quickly denied.

"You did. It happened after you drank three strong drinks and I had two...."

11 hours ago....

"See. I got this." Misaki boosted pouring out another drink.

"Uh." Takumi was lost for words. She did last longer than he expected. She would definitely be out by now.

"I wonder if a fish fell asleep for a moment then wake up like holy crap what was that. I saw a bright light and their friend is like how high is that building." Misaki wondered. She shrugged her shoulders as she got up swaying side to side. She wanted to grab a snack to go with the drinks.

Takumi looked at the bottle of drinks they were using. "Are there drugs in here?"

What kind of drinks did his grandmother buy them. He shook his head as the words looked funny the more he stared at them.

"Hey Misaki, I don't think we should drink more of these. What are you doing?" He questioned when he saw her opening her shirt.

"I'm hot." She answered.

His left eye twitched. There was something in those drinks. "Are you trying to seduce me or you're drunk."

In an extremely cute way she raised her hand and answered. "I'm drunk."

"Oh boy."

"No." Misaki said in shock. She couldn't believe she did that.

"Yes." Takumi said slightly amused.