-Chapter 4: How babies are made-

Takumi woke up stretching out his arms. He then rubbed his eyes trying to fully wake himself because he still felt a little tired. At first his back was hurting and he had no idea why but it all came rushing back to him that he let Misaki won last night so she could sleep on the bed while he slept on the floor. You would think since they've sleep in the same bed before she would welcome him into bed but no, she didn't. It wasn't like he had any plans of attacking her in bed. He wasn't like that. Misaki was good looking and had a good figure, a very good figure but he wasn't a pervert. Right?

He slowly sat up off the floor and looked over at Misaki on the bed, who was sleeping peacefully.

Not again.

Tonight he was going to make sure he slept in that bed with or without Misaki but he did prefer the with part. Not romantically but he just didn't want her to sleep on the floor.

"Why couldn't my grandmother believe in the no sex bef- Oh wait, we basically told her we were sleeping together," He muttered running his hand through his messy blond hair.

Takumi leaned his head against the bed now feeling even more tired. A good idea formed in his mind to hop into the bed with Misaki but then again, a part of his mind warned him she will kill him no doubt. Life or death?

"I choose life," Takumi picked, standing up of the floor now. He removed the pillow and sheet Misaki so generously gave him to sleep on. Oh how kind of her. "Coffee will wake me up."

He exited the room as Misaki continued to sleep. Takumi went straight into the kitchen to prepare his coffee when he noticed it was nearing noon. It was really late. They must've been tired to have slept so long. When Misaki woke up she'll be hungry but he didn't feel like cooking at the moment. Maybe they should head out.

"Morning," He heard Misaki say. He looked over to see her walking over to him rubbing her eyes.

"Soon to be afternoon sleeping beauty," Takumi pouring out coffee into a cup for her and then for himself. He handed the cup over to her

"Wow it's late already," Misaki replied taking the cup of coffee from him. "Did you eat anything?"

"No," Takumi shook his head. "I was thinking we should head out for lunch. Get some fresh air."

Misaki rested the cup of coffee down after taking a sip. "That's a good idea. If I stay in here any longer I will become like sleeping beauty."

Takumi grinned. "No need to worry. I'll always kiss you awake."

Misaki stared at him not knowing what to say.

"I'll be your prince charming forever Misa-

"Why are we friends?" She wondered walking away to go get dressed.

"Bestfriends," Takumi corrected her grinning like a fool in Misaki's opinion. "I'm going to die living here and Misaki will turn crazy. Nice one grandmother."

There will be a funeral way before the wedding happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It feels so good to be out," Misaki stated, looking around the cafe they were currently in. It was an cafe where all the doors and were opened wide so she could sit back enjoy the nice breeze against her skin.

"You don't want to be cooped up in a house with one bed with me?" Takumi questioned faking a pout.

"No I don't. You're a pervert and somehow out of all my friends I always get stuck with you," Misaki admitted.

"Maybe it's fate for us. I love you Misaki," Takumi joked, saying it in a almost girly voice.

Misaki chuckled at his childish behavior. "I'm going to kill you in your sleep if you don't stop playing with me," She said in a deep scary man voice.

Takumi couldn't control his laughter. "Never do that again."

"Why," Misaki laughed along with him. "I think I have a really good man voice."

"You sounded like you were choking on something. I'm going to kill you in your sleep," Takumi mimicked the way she said it.

"That does sound pretty funny."

"Can I take your orders?" A waitress said standing beside them.

"We'll have two burger specials. Lemonade for me and Orange juice for him," Misaki told the waitress.

"I'll bring back your food right away and by the way you two make a wonderful couple," The waitress told them.

"Ah no we're not dating," Misaki said.

"But you two are wearing rings."

"Oh right," Misaki mumbled forgetting about that. "I guess I forgot."

"Strange isn't she," Takumi smiled towards Misaki.

The waitress slowly nodded her head and walked away from the very odd couple.

"Sorry," Misaki apologised to Takumi. "It slipped my mind."

"That's okay just be careful next time."

Misaki nodded then looked out the window and spotted something."Takumi I want one of those babies now," She suddenly announced.

Takumi looked at her in shock."Um Misaki, you don't make babies so fast."

It was Misaki's turn to now look at him confused."What? Look I want one and I'll allow you to be around it ok?"

What on earth was Misaki talking about?

"Why wouldn't I be around it if it belongs to me too?" Takumi questioned not understanding where it was going. Heck he didn't even understand where it was coming from.

"No it's just mine. Go get your own."

"Men don't make babies by themselves Misaki," Takumi told her seriously.

"What the....What the hell are you talking about?" She questioned him.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He questioned her.

Misaki pointed outside to cafe to where she was looking at before. "Those kittens out there, I want one of those babies. What the hell did- you pervert. Must your mind be so dirty."

Takumi looked away from her. "If you spoke more clearly I would not get the wrong idea."

"Damn pervert. I ask again why are we friends?"

"Bestfriends," Takumi said again just like when they were home. "We're stuck together forever."

"I've tried to get rid of you but you always come back,"

"And now here we are getting married," Takumi said holding up an imaginary glass to toast with. "Cheers?"

Misaki rolled her eyes but did the same anyway, holding an imaginary glass too. "Cheers!"

"I'll get you a kitten when we leave which means we have to go to the pet store to pick out some items."

Misaki smiled. "Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview for next chapter.

Chapter 5 - Shower me with your love

"Misaki let's take a shower together.'

"Are you crazy you pervert!"

"Ok let's do it honey," Misaki agreed....

"This should be easy. Last time you sounded like a whale and now we're in water. This is your habitat."

This next chapter is going to be wild lol. Be prepared XD