-Chapter 9: Side Chick-

"This is a loveless marriage so I'll allow you to have a mistress..... or what is it younger folks prefer to call them? Side chick?" Misaki stated.

Takumi looked up from his computer surprised by Misaki's words. Side chick? That was even crazier than the two of them getting married. "Are you drunk again?" He wondered. Fake or not, there was no way in hell Misaki would allow him or any other man to see someone on the side.

"Nope. I'll have licht and you can have your chick," Misaki grinned at the unsuspecting Takumi.

45 minutes ago...

"He forgot a private file at home?" Misaki scoffed, driving her car to Takumi's workplace. "As if Mr perfect would forget something important at home. He's up to something, I can just feel it."

Finally, she arrived at the building and parked at her usual spot when she came to visit him. Misaki opened the car door taking her handbag, the file and the car keys with her. Locking the door, Misaki placed the keys and file in her handbag.

"Ok, all set."

Placing her handbag over her shoulder, she started to walk towards the entrance of the building when suddenly she heard a noise.

"Oh no." She whispered.

Five minutes later.....

Misaki sat outside of Takumi's office with a 'friend' as his assistant told her he was on an important phone call. But in reality, he just wanted to make Misaki wait as revenge for throwing the cat on him.

Misaki who brushed away the idea of Takumi playing a trick on her decided to patiently wait until Takumi was done with his call. That was until thirty minutes passed by and his assistant claimed the call would've been over twenty minutes ago.

She gently clenched her hands. Two could play these ridiculous games. Unfortunately for Takumi, she was going to be the winner. She sat and came up with a devious plan which involved her friend. He would learn not to mess with Misaki Ayuzawa today.

Another five minutes later.....

"He will see you now Ms. Ayuzawa."

Misaki placed her bag on her shoulder, stood up and held her hands behind her back as she entered with her friend. "Thank you," She replied.

Upon entering Takumi's office, the first thing she noticed with a devious smile on his face. Misaki kept her hands behind her back and sent him a devilish smile in return.

"It's like I'm marrying a child," She stated, carefully approaching his desk but not too close.

"I don't know what you mean," He retorted feigning ignorance.

"Why must I suffer your antics alone?" Misaki questioned shaking her head. Takumi smiled with no response, looking away to see a message pop up on his computer.

"This is a loveless marriage so I'll allow you to have a mistress..... or what is it younger folks prefer to call them? Side chick?" Misaki stated.

Takumi looked up from his computer surprised by Misaki's words. Side chick? That was even crazier than the two of them getting married. "Are you drunk again?" He wondered. Fake or not, there was no way in hell Misaki would allow him or any other man to see someone on the side.

"Nope. I'll have licht and you can have your chick," Misaki grinned at the unsuspecting Takumi.

"Misaki-"

"I've found the perfect candidate." She grinned closing the gap to the large desk he sat behind.

Takumi was in disbelief. How could she even recommend such a thing- what the hell was that in her hand?

"Misaki, why is there a sleeping chick in your hand?"

Misaki snorted showing him the little bird she found in the car park. She brought it all the way to his office because she didn't plan to stay longer and would take the chick somewhere it could be safe. The poor thing was crying out for help when she saw it and there was no mother in sight. Who knew the chick would come in handy to fool Takumi.

"Meet your side chick, Becky." Misaki laughed at his dumbfounded expression. "She's a cutie."

Priceless, she thought.

A/N: I'm one day behind the updating dates.

Next Chapter -Chapter 10: The crazy stalker-

Preview:

"He swings for the other team."

"Three's better than two. I don't mind both of you."

"Crazy stalker and perverted alien. It seems okay to me."

IG: Violet_167ff

Fanfiction.net: Violet167