-Chapter 1: We've been sleeping together-

-Misaki's apartment-

"We could fake it. I'd be free of all these arrangements. Your family would be happy and leave you alone plus it's not like we gotta love each other," He explained taking a sip of his wine.

This could work Misaki realised. She didn't have to love Takumi and she'll be able to be free of her family. They could get divorce if they found someone they love or maybe later when the whole marriage thing with their family's dies down.

"Ok let' do it," She agreed. "I won't be an item my family can sell off."

"And my family won't think I'm gay."

"Wait what?" Misaki yelled at Takumi.

Takumi smirked at her. Their families has no idea what's about to come their way. What could go wrong with a fake marriage?

"So what do we do now?" Misaki asked Takumi who sat beside her on a couch. They moved from her bedroom to her living room to discuss their whole plan. It was best to get comfortable while they discuss everything.

"We need convince them that we were dating in the first place," Takumi said thinking through every detail for their plan. It has to be perfect with no flaws.

"And how do we do that? It shouldn't be hard you're always over here," Misaki stated then stared at him. "Which reminds me you are always sleeping over here recently. Is some lover stalking you again?"

Takumi smirked knowing she finally caught on. "You know me so well."

Misaki got angry and hit him. Hard! "What the hell! Suppose she follows you to my home and tries to confront me? I don't want to be sleeping and some crazy fangirl broke in here and is staring at me that's creepy."

"Don't worry she wo- My God there she is," Takumi yelled suddenly pointing down the hallway. He secretly turned to Misaki grinning.

Misaki got scared and jumped on him. "W-where?"

She heard someone snickered and noticed it to be Takumi. He tricked her. How dare he? Misaki smacked him in the face.

"I'm not going to marry you anymore," She mumbled sitting back in her spot on the couch.

"I'm sorry please forgive me," Takumi begged her but she just turned away from him. "If you don't I'll tell everyone about-"

Misaki glared at him. "Not another word or your family will be planning your funeral not your wedding."

"Ok ok," Takumi put his hands up in defeat. Never underestimate Misaki's threats. "I got engage, rejected and engaged again in less than five minutes."

"If you are not careful you'll get rejected again friend or not," Misaki told him easing away from him. "Let's go through some rules first."

"Ok."

"Number one we won't share a room-"

Takumi interrupted her. "But we shared a room together before. Even a bed."

"That's because we weren't sober," Misaki explained remembering waking up with him in her bed.

"Continue."

"No getting too close for comfort," Misaki stated. Those are the only two things she doesn't need to happen.

"Is that all?"

Misaki nodded.

"Well my turn," Takumi said and Misaki look at him in shock. "Can't I have rules too?"

"Ah well if you want," She agreed.

"No staring at me Misa chan," He teased her.

"Why would I stare at you baka?"

"You stare at people so hard it feels like you're undressing me with your eyes," Takumi covered himself trying to act pure and innocent.

"Fine," Misaki gritted her teeth and bit back any words she had to say to him. "You should call your grandmother and tell her so it's officially set."

"Ok," Takumi took out his cellphone and dials her number. After a few rings she picked up.

"Did you change your mind about the arrangement to meet the young lady I picked?" She answered right away.

"No but I did call to tell you I got engaged," He said smoothly. A broken glass sound was heard on her end of the line.

"Really!?" Anna exclaimed making move his ear from the phone slightly. "Who is she?"

"Misaki," He answered.

"Misaki? Hmm..I'll be over there to examine everything and make sure you're not lying and if s-"

"Gra-mhm-ma.....I-I can't right now mhmm...ngh...since we're kinda in the moment of enjo-mhn the engagement. Misaki stop please."

Misaki looked at Takumi confused. Why is he sitting there making those noises? Was he pretending to moan or something?

"I don't believe you," His grandmother said. "I'm on my way to see you and you better not be lying."

Takumi moved the phone from his ear and whispered to Misaki, "We have to make it look like we were having sex."

"What?" Misaki quietly wondered.

"She won't believe me just moan."

Misaki awkwardly moaned.

Takumi stared at her with a blank expression. "What the hell was that? Sounds like you're dying," Takumi said to her.

Misaki glared at him and moaned again.

"Did the sailors catch the dying whale?" He joked bringing back the phone to his ear. "Grandmother now is not the time. Grandmother?"

He pressed the end button. "Great she put down and is on her way here."

Takumi barely looked crossed at Misaki not quick enough to see she was going to jump on him. They fall to the floor with Misaki beating him.

"A dying whale? I'm moaning like a dying whale?" Misaki yelled throwing punches at him. "Apologise."

"I apologise....on behalf of the sailor that struck you."

"That's it," Misaki's fists tremble in anger. No one can save Takumi from the beating he's about to receive.

Five minutes later his grandmother walked into a destroyed apartment. The couch cushions were all over the place, Takumi's clothes were torn up and Misaki hair was in a mess.

"You two weren't kidding?" Anna said looking at her surroundings.

"I told you. Listen I'm a little sore-"

"Isn't Misaki the one who's suppose to be sore?" Anna questioned waiting for their reply.

Misaki blushed from head to toe. Why was she so forward with it?

She didn't get kick you so hard your children felt it, Takumi painfully thought to himself.

"I don't want to hear it," Anna dismissed that thought. That wasn't important. "How are you two engage when some girl came to me saying you had a relationship with her? I don't permit cheaters."

Misaki and Takumi glanced at each other. Crazy stalker chick, they both thought.

"You weren't in a relationship so I ignored her but if you're engaged don't cheat Takumi. You were with another woman while with Misaki," Anna continued. "You're not gay but you're a player."

"What the hell?" Takumi mumbled. Surely Misaki will help him out of this?

"I can't believe you cheated on me Takumi," Misaki cried with some fake girly voice then ran off to her room.

All Takum can think is what the hell. Now he has to fix this.