-Chapter 3:Eavesdropping-

"The perfect gift," Misaki said.

"Not so fast Misaki I have an even better gift," Anna squealed. She was just like his deceased mother and Sakura, Misaki's friend, combined.

"Huh?" Misaki and Takumi said.

"I bought you a house for you two to live in tomorrow. Isn't that great?" Anan explained and everyone cheered.

Misaki and Takumi stared at each other. Just great they both thought.

Everyone cheered and applauded while Takumi and Misaki tried to figure out a way out of this. Sure Takumi slept over at her place a few times but that was when they still had the title of friends. They weren't engaged to be married and people didn't think they were doing stuff behind close doors.

Misaki faked a smile clapping along with the others in the room. She turned to Takumi. "Yay Takumi! Isn't this just great?"

"See I knew you would love this," Anna beamed, glad they liked her gift. "Don't worry everything has been prepared also."

"Grandma-"

"Don't call me grandmother anymore. It makes me feel old since my last grand child is getting married. Call me Anna from now on ok?" Anna requested from Takumi. She turned to face Misaki. "But you Misaki can still call me grandmother."

Misaki smiled. "Sure grandmother."

Anna laughed.

Takumi squinted his eye trying to figure out why on earth was his grandmother betraying him like this.

"Gra-Anna. Don't you think it's too soon to move in together?" He asked hoping she would change her mind.

Anna sighed hearing his words. "Takumi I'm not that old. I know the kind of stuff young folks did before marriage. I was once young too haha. Better to do it in your own home~"

Misaki's mouth hung open while Takumi just stood there in disbelief after his grandmother's words. Anna walked off to mingle with the guests.

"Takumi!" Misaki slapped him very hard on his arm. "Now she's gonna think we did something in bed together."

He shrugged. "She already heard our fake sex. And your moaning~"

He snickered remembering her moaning.

She glared at him. "What's so funny?"

He use his fingers to make a gun and pointed it at Misaki. "Bang!" Takumi said pretending to shoot her. "And the whales go mhmmmmmmmm. Haha~"

Misai shot him a very deadly look. "I'm going to beat the crap out of you if you don't stop."

Takumi straightened out his clothes. "Don't worry I will stop. After all they are trying to protect the whales so you won't be dying any time soon."

She clenched her fists wanting to knock him out but she remembered a room full of people was there with them too. More importantly she would never hear the end of this from her mother.

She forced a smile giving him a nice pat on the back. "At least she won't think you're gay now right?"

Takumi stopped his jokes in an instant. "So cruel of you Misaki."

"I can be much more cruel if you don't stop with the jokes and enjoy this party."

"Wouldn't want to ruin our fake engagement would we?" Takumi teased taking the hand of the lovely raven girl who looked like she would kill him at any moment.

She sighs knowing nothing will make him stop teasing her. She's been his friend long enough to know that.

"Let's say hello to my parents just once and go. I don't want to have much of a conversation with them anyway," She said walking with Takumi over to the mini bar where her parents were boasting about her marrying Takumi. Great!