Chapter 2: Down on his knees

"You weren't in a relationship so I ignored her but if you're engaged don't cheat Takumi. You were with another woman while with Misaki," Anna continued. "You're not gay but you're a player."

"What the hell?" Takumi mumbled. Surely Misaki will help him out of this?

"I can't believe you cheated on me Takumi," Misaki cried with some fake girly voice then ran off to her room.

All Takum can think is what the hell. Now he has to fix this.

"Listen Grandma I'm not cheating on Misaki and I've never slept with that girl either. She's been stalking me-"

His grandmother glared at him. "You really think I'll believe that Takumi?"

"Well it's the truth so yes," He said truthfully but he knew no sane person would believe him. He's fighting a losing battle. "Fine. I'll make it up to her."

His grandmother smiled. "That's kind of you. Now.........." She trailed off with her smile disappearing. "Don't let this happen again or else."

Takumi gulped in fear. Her voice was always scary when she gets like this. The only two people who are able to scare him is his grandmother and Misaki. His grandmother mentally and Misaki physically.

"I shall go for now but I want you over at the mansion tomorrow to discuss some details," She explained taking one final glance around the apartment. "See you tomorrow and this situation better be fixed."

Takumi escorted his grandmother out the door and once she was out of his sight he hurried across to the bedroom to find Misaki. He found Misaki on her bed watching Tv as though she forgot she put him in a difficult situation.

Takumi cleared his throat to catch her attention seeing as Misaki doesn't notice him. "Ahem."

Misaki looked over to her bedroom door. "Oh! She left."

"Oh! She left?" Takumi repeated in a sarcastic way. "Did you realise what you have done?"

Misaki innocently tried to think of all the wrong things she could've possibly done. Nothing came up.

"No sorry I don't know what you mean," Misaki smiled so warmly but Takumi's been friends with her long enough to know she knew what she did.

"Think again clearly," He asked again though gritted teeth.

"Ah!"

Takumi glanced at her suspiciously wondering if she'll finally say the truth.

"Was it that I turned off my phone?" Misaki wanted to laugh so much at her answer and more at Takumi's annoyed face. She can't let him be the only one doing the teasing.

"No. You told my grandmother a lie," Takumi took it upon himself to answer for her.

"When did I lie? Answer me honestly Takumi," Misaki got comfortable on the bed and turned off the tv with the remote. "Do you have a stalker?"

"Misaki what does that ha-"

Misaki cut him off. "Just answer me yes or no."

"Yes," Takumi agreed rolling his eyes. He hated when she does this.

"And she sometimes goes into your apartment?" Misaki continued with amusement in her eyes. You can almost see them twinkling.

"I don't give her a key she gets in on her own an-"

"That's not what I asked. Yes or no Takumi?"

"Yes," Takumi mumbled like a whiny kid.

"Did I know about her?" Misaki questioned knowing she'll win this argument. She's a lawyer after all.