-Chapter 10: The crazy stalker-

“Very funny,” he commented looking at the chick in her hand. “How many pets do you plan to fill our home with?” Takumi questioned going back to his work.

“As many as I can,” She answered caressing the chick which was falling asleep at her touch. “I wasn't planning on keeping Becky. The poor thing is hurt and needs help. If I left it back there it could have been run over.”

“Good. We don't need licht eating your little friend. Also, we have a problem. Aiko has been stalking me again.” Takumi said reminding her of the daughter of a business partner of his who was intent on dating him.

“Being a lawyer I could just make this all go away.” Misaki said.

“Her father promised he would fix this, but she hasn't given up. We don't want him to be placed in a bad light taking it to court, so I was hoping to have one final talk to get rid of her.” He said standing up from his seat smiling devilishly. “It would seem like you had perfect timing.”

Misaki raised her brow watching him suspiciously. “What does your stalker have to do with me?”

“Well, before I wasn't engaged and now my fiance can speak to her-”

“No!” Misaki shook her head. “Not going to happen.”

“She's in the building allegedly delivering something on behalf of her father. We are having a chat with her.”

Misaki shook her head still not liking the plan. “No!”

“Yes. She's on her way,” Takumi argued walking to his office door.

“No!”

“Yes!”

“No!”

Two minutes later…

“It's nice to see you again miss Aiko.” Takumi greeted his stalker. He rubbed his arm in the spot Misaki had punched him when he opened the door. It felt like she was aiming to take his arm off.

Aiko ignored his words and stared at Misaki. She had seen this woman before and knew she was friends with Takumi but for them to get engaged so suddenly was strange. “Did she bribe you?” Aiko questioned. It was the only explanation she could come up with.

No, Misaki and I have known each other for a long time and were seeing each other in private. I'm sure-”

Aiko interrupted Takumi. “You told me last month you weren't dating.”

Takumi sighed knowing how much denial she was in. He should just let her father go. “I think you missed the word private.”

Misaki sat next to Takumi with Becky in her hands, completely not interested in their conversation. Her father was a trustworthy guy but was it really worth the pain of his daughter? She wanted to save this girl from being hurt waiting on Takumi but how would she accomplish that?

Aiko paused thinking about something then spoke, “Three's better than two. I don't mind both of you.”

Misaki and Takumi were taken aback by her suggestion. First Misaki jokes about getting a side chick and now a potential side chick was here.

“Hmm…” Misaki started then awkwardly laughed. The whole day was turning into one big joke. 'This woman is a crazy stalker, she thought.

“We want a two person only marriage,” Takumi replied.

“I don't know, a crazy stalker and perverted stalker. It seems okay to me. Can I just be excused from the relationship?” Misaki wondered raising her hand.

“Is that a chick?” Aiko asked leaning forward to look into Misaki's hands.

“Please remain focused ladies.” Takumi said. “Aiko this ends today. I'm marrying her,” He pointed to Misaki, “And if you care about your father's work you would leave us alone.”

Aiko shook her head. “I don't believe this. You two were just friends. This has to be fake. I'm not buying this. I'm going to expose you.”

“Aiko,” Takumi warned.

Misak sighed having enough of this. “You're right Aiko. It's fake. I'm truthfully just a cover up. He swings for the other team.”

Takumi's mouth hung open at her statement. “Misaki!”

Misaki smiled thinking, 'You put me in this mess.'

Aiko looked back and forth between Takumi and Misaki. “I knew you couldn't have been so perfect,” she whined pouting.

“Wait,” Takumi said not wanting her to believe the lie. First his grandmother assumed that jokingly now Aiko would believe that? Come on.

“No guy is this perfect,” Aiko shook her head leaning back in the chair. “Kanou downstairs is kinda of okay. I can get him.” She said standing up. Aiko flipped her hair over her shoulder and said, "goodbye."

“Why would you do that?” Takumi grumbled once she left.

“No one in their right mind would believe that woman,” Misaki answered. “Should I call her back? Aiko!”

“No!” Takumi rushed to cover her mouth.

Misaki grinned loving the rare moments she could tease Takumi.

Next Chapter:

Preview: Chapter 11- crushes hurt

“Cat got your jewels in a twist.”

“Say something nice about me.”

“You do a nice whale impersonation. “

IG: Violet_167ff

Fanfiction.net: Violet16 7

Note: Using my tablet to type updates since pc crashed. Updates will be slow