Let Us All Get To Know Each Other.

Hello, my Brave Lights! I'm so ecstatic to see you took your precious time to come and read my first ever werewolf book. I sure am trying not to disappoint you all.

I also need you to know that this is not your typical werewolf book. It might seem similar to other wattpad werewolf books in the very beginning but I assure you, I'll try making it as unique as possible so that my Brave Readers can enjoy something different.

Let us proceed with the intoductions, shall we; Myself, J.N.Light. I am young and a human, sadly. I would also love to know about all my readers. So tell me any amazing, marvellous, beautiful characteristics, personality or feature of yourself in the comment and I'll love to read every one of them.

So first off, you. You guys have no idea how important every single one of you are in this story. I mean that if it weren't for you, my Brave readers, this book has no point. It is all you readers that make this book complete. So all I'm asking of you is your feedback. That little feedback would be highly appreciated to no ends.

Second, this book is a work of mere fiction. The plot, settings, and everything written in this book are fictional. Even the characters, no matter how much I want them to be real.
I would also appreciate and thank agape-cherie for reviewing my book and giving me feedback on it.

Thridly, this book is my work. So any copying won't be tolerated in any form or language. If any reader out there finds a piece of work similar to this, please report.

I apologise in advance because I won't be able to edit my work unless and until I have free time so bare with me.

Also, my updates might be slow as I have externals this year and I have to do my best at it so I won't have much time to update frequently. But I'll try my hardest to update every once in a while and a little motivation from my reader would sure boost me up for writing even while I'm busy. So kick the votes and comment your thoughts, don't forget to follow. Fan and share.

Mama loves ever one of you, my Brave, Beautiful Lights.

Truly yours;
J.N.Light.