That Bastard

The smug looks on their faces was implanted in my head. There were smirks present as Silas directed his furious growl at me. His chair was pushed back making a loud dragging noise against the floor as he stood up and walked his way towards where I was seated.

The rough pull on my arm was dragging me back to the room. The grip was tighter then ever and I could feel my arm losing its blood circulation.

"You could've at least let me finish my food." My muttering was completely ignored by him.

He kicked open the door and forcefully pushed me inside.

"Do you have any idea on what you just did?" His animalistic side was surfacing as his eye colour changed.

"Gave them a piece of my mind, that's what! You lot think it's perfectly jolly good to run the pack in fear? Well then guess who's wrong!" I couldn't suppress my anger as I crossed my arms.

"Why do you care, you're not even a part of this pack." He spat out.

"Darling, I see something wrong and unfair, I step in." I gave him a tight smile.

I could tell he was getting irritated by me but I only took a step furthermore and awoke the beast, "This only tells us how coward of an alpha you are. Following the orders of the majors. Pathetic of you, isn't it?" The corner of my lips lifted up in a smirk and I knew this was the last straw.

The last of his patience was seeping away and let's just say, his hand coming for my throat was not out of the blue.

I ducked right when his fingers brushed passed my neck as I ended up behind him. I was quick to give him a powerful kick in the back of his knees, making them buckle. My right arm instantly went around his neck and my left hand held the right wrist. Giving it a hard tug, I successfully made him choke, "Darling, I'm not like the others." I spoke through my teeth as I kept on tugging, tightening the hold on his neck and making it harder and harder for him to breath.

He clawed at my arms which resulted in blood trickling down from my arm to his shirt. He tried to get away but my hold was strong.

"I repeat again, mister alpha," My words came out venomously, "I am not the one to be intimidated and I don't back down easy. Alpha or not, your orders won't work on me." A devilish smirk was upon my lips, I was enjoying this a bit too much.

Choking an alpha on his knees was a first for me but this too had an end, sadly. Giving it a one last, harsh tug, I retreated my arms from his neck. It didn't take him another single second to start his breathing and a coughing fit. I scoffed and rolled my eyes at his dramatic ways before lifting my leg up and kicking his back violently. He fell flat, face first on the ground.

"An Alpha you are." My mocking tone was as clear as day.

"You're gonna pay for this." His grey eyes held immense anger as he rested his weight on his arms as he lifted himself up a little.

"Do you take cash or cheque, Darling?"

I decided to take my leave when he didn't reply back. My utterly stupid mistake was turning my back to him which gave him an opportunity.

His quick speed made him end up right behind me in a fraction of a second. His hand caught a tight hold of my hair as he pulled it back firmly.

"Would you look at that, the strong wolf is in hand." I could hear the sinister tone right away. I growled in anger at his light laughter.

As I was about to claw the living shit out of this man, he retracted his hand as if my hair were fire burning right through his hand.

Silas took two steps back and before I could fully turn around to look back at him, he was gone out the door.