The Disagreement With The Majors

"Hear me out." I mimicked his words in terrible squeaky voice, "Are you aware of your previous actions towards me?" How dare he say that.

"Now it's either you get the fuck out or I get the fuck out!" I struggled to get away from his grasps.

"Two minutes of your silence. That's all I ask for you to just hear me out. Let me explain myself." His voice had a strain to it as he let his words out. He let my arms drop to my sides as he guided me to the really messy bed, which was my doing, with his hand on my lower back.

I didn't want to do this but with the presence of Lina close, I silently sat down on the soft mattress, " Your two minutes start now."

He instantly kneeled right in front of me and took my hands in his large one, "Darling, you know I'm an alpha and with that title comes a duty and being the strongest, being the protector of the whole pack. If I would've said something back then or showed any emotion, everyone would've thought that I had a weakness now and that would make you the target." He looked straight at me as one of his hands carefully placed the loose strand of hair behind my ear, "We don't want that."

"You don't know how much I want you." His words brought me to uncertainty. This was Silas we're talking about here and I didn't know if to believe him or not. All he and his pack were known for was deceiving, treachery and broken promises.

So he truly had his reasons. Lina's meek, hopeful voice was the only thing that made me think this through.

Lina you know we can't just jump and believe him just like that. For all we know, this all just a show before he sets us on fire.

But what if it's not.

I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes before finally sighing in defeat,"Another chance." I whispered. I was so torn. I wanted to run as far away from him but just for Lina's sake, I'll stay. I was very aware that if Lina doesn't get her mate, she'll be gone forever.

His smirk immediately shifted to a smile as my eyes fell upon his visibly relieved face.

"But," This single word from me made him roll his eyes at me, "Don't, for even a fraction of second, think I'm forgiving you that easily. Forgiveness has to be earned. I'm giving you another chance to prove you're worthy of my forgiveness."

"I'll start working on that then." He leaned in close but I backed up before his lips could come in contact with mine.

"I'm not like your brownie. I don't come easy."

"Oh she's-"

"Just a fuck-buddy. I'm aware."

"You can't be on about that. She means nothing. It's just meaningless sex which doesn't matter."

"Sure Silas." And this man just asked me to accept him. "So that means I can go around and have meaningless sex with every guy I meet." He audibly groaned in annoyance and got up to his full height. "You're not doing any of the sort."

"And you can? I don't think so." I stood up from the bed and crossed my arms over my chest.

He took in a deep breath in and tried controlling his anger,"I have to get somewhere. I want you ready in an hour. The news of you has spread like wild fire and the majors of the pack want to meet you. I'll get a maid to send up your dress and all." His eyes went up and down my figure, " And be presentable."