Two More

I didn't know when I blacked out, but what I do know is that when I gained my consciousness, my skin was screaming and my insides were burning. The wounds from silver were still open and pretty bloody. I wasn't healing at all.

Lina?

My wolf was gone.

Silver was running in my veins alongside blood which made hard for me to even move a single muscle let alone heal myself from his brutal ways.

I unconsciously flinched thinking about not too long ago when the silver slashed across every inch of my body.

I looked around with hooded lashes and internally danced when Silas was nowhere to be seen but that internal dance didn't last long as my eyes found a pool of blood. It didn't take Sherlock to figure out whose blood that was.

"Missed me?"

I heard him before I even saw him. His clothes were changed and he looked fresh with a bright smile.

The sight made me sick to the stomach, "you wish!" I rolled my eyes. Even in this position, I didn't hold back my cockiness.

Silas opened the locks of my cell door and entered, "I like that confidence. Seems like you're ready for the new day."

I furrowed my brows, "new day?"

"Well, you're weak so you were unconscious for the rest of the day yesterday," his eyes roamed around every inch of my body, "and by the way, my work looks marvellous on you. "

He moved towards me, "today, I made sure to wake up bright and early so I could repay you. With two days left, there's only so much I could do." He sighed as if disappointed by the fact he didn't have more days to torture me.

"What's there left to do?" What could he possibly do after last time. How could it get worse than being whipped by silver?

"So much." Was his simple answer before he went silent.

There was this heart stopping silence which made me hold my breath, fearful of what lies ahead.

Sound of heavy footsteps cut through the silence and my eyes shot up to the cell bars.

The familiar face smirked right at me with his wicked eyes.

Mark.

"I have what you asked for, alpha." He slowly moved his eyes to Silas.

Mark handed him something which resembled a bottle. He kept it on the table behind me.

"Leave." With Silas' one word, Mark was out but not before once again passing a a wicked grin.

Now alone with him, small beads of sweat started trickling down my temple. My useless attempt to move away only caused Silas to look me and laugh.

"We aren't even done and you want to leave already?"

"Who would want to stay with a psychopath like yourself?" I spat out with anger towards him.

"This is the same psychopath you're mates with. Have some respect, sweetheart." He stood right in front of me and held my face in his hand.

"The same mate who's torturing me," I didn't stop there and tried getting some answers out of him, "how could you even do this? Wouldn't you feel the same amount of pain I feel? After all, we're mates at the end of the day, even if you don't want me." This was a genuine question that I've wondered about.

"Surprising, isn't it, what you can do when you have a witch at your command." The corner of his lips lifted up in a cocky smirk.

He tightened his grip on my face and dug his nails into the skin. He made sure to leave a bruise with that tight of a grip.