3: Disaster

I woke up from the army cot in my room with a alarm clock going off over the microphone. I sighed and got out of the bed. When I finally focused my eyes I noticed the clothes set out for me. There was a pair of black leggings and a white tank top. I shrugged and slipped on the clothes along with a pair of combat boots. I brushed my black hair and washed my face. Then I walked out of my room and down the stairs to the cafeteria. After I got mu food I actually ran into Emma.

"Hey Rin. Over here." she called. She was with two girls who were all talking and laughing. One of the girls were a burnet with brown eyes and the other was a red head with green. I walked over to them.

"So your Rin Nakamura." the burnet said.

"Like as in the Nakamura trial. I thought you were sent to the asylum in Texas." I shrugged.

"She's a transfer." Emma said. "By the way the red head is Hayley and the burnet is Marcie. These are my friends."

"Hey." I simply said before putting my chin on my palm.

"Is something the matter?" Hayley asked me.

"I'm just bored. I have been transfered to way to many asylums to think everyone is going to be better then the last." I sighed.

"Well how many have you been to?" Marcie asked.

"This will be number thirteen." I stated.

"That's a lot Rin." I shrugged again and looked around noticing the many guys around the asylum. There were no chains, a open eating area, it was like a school. Odd but cool at the same time. Enough free room to do what ever you want.

"So, If you don't mind me asking, why is it that you guys are put in here." I asked.

"Oh. I don't mind. I hear voices in my head and they tell me to do things that I shouldn't do." Marcie told me. Classic I knew one of these would be skitsofrantic. Those voice probably tell her to commit suicide or something like that.

"Well, I have this weird addiction. When I'm around a guy that I like I get really weird and I have to many restraining orders on me that it wound me up in here." Hayley continued. Okay I haven't heard that one.

"What about you?" Marcie asked.

"I'm an arsonist." they looked at each other then to me. I took a bite of food with closed eyes only to be interrupted by a guys voice.

"Hey. Rin is it?" A guy walked up to me. His voice was not kind though. It was more like a snarl that sent shivers up my spine.

"Yeah. What do you want?" I asked.

"I heard about your case from the T.V. I have a question. I don't think that burning down a house would wind you up in thirteen different asylums, let alone one. So what else did you do to get thrown in here."

"Jacob stop." Hayley and Marcie said. He looked at me.

"Well." he added. I looked back down to my food and took another bite.

"Are you going to answer me?" he asked.

"Why should I?" was my answer.

"Like I said your just a brat! I bet your making up all that stuff so you can look better! Your probably just another therapist." he yelled I stood up quickly and glared at him.

"Hey calm down guys." Emma tried to get in between us.

"Don't worry. She's just another psychopath who thinks she's better then anyone else." he challenged.

"What makes you say that?" I growled.

"You can see it in your eyes. The girl who was given everything and has never had to struggle for success." He added. He was right. I HAD a good life and then I through it away. I gave it up, and for what a life in this stupid asylum. I jumped at him and he took a fighting stance to block from the front, but I quickly changed direction landing behind him. I kicked him in the back pushing him forward then right before he got off the ground I gabbed both of his arms and kept my foot on his back.

"Your right. I'm just another psychopath, but next time you choose to go against me you should have more then talk to back you up." Then I see Dr. Amadi show up in the room with Hal behind him.

"Rin put him down." he ordered.

"Your not the boss of me." I growled. His nose flared as I said that to him. Jacob was sweating as I put more pressure on his arms.

"RIN!" Dr. Amadi yelled.

"Shut up!" I yelled to him. Then I leaned in close to Jacob's ear.

"To answer your question, I'm a murderer." I whispered. I then pulled him arms a little and he screamed. I let go when I was hit in the back of the head. Dr. Amadi had struck me. I turned and looked at him.

"You think your the boss here. Huh." he told me. I looked up to him and stood.

"Does it matter. Nothing is going to happen. What are you going to put me on the fourth floor, lock me in a room, stuff me with meds, chained me to walls. They have all done it all and it dose not work. Nothing will. So I suggest that if you have a problem with how I act then just transfer me again." I told him.

"I'm not going to transfer you." he said and grabbed my arm. "I'm going to break you."
-------------------
Word Count: 955