Part-3

Sanskar-I'm not in love with her & she can't understand why.

The brutal honesty & total lack of remorse in his confession was integruing & perversely attractive.

Sanskar-& I suppose sleeping with her mother didn't help.

Swara-Seriously?U slept with her mother?At the same time?😮That's disgusting.😕

She tossed back her drink & shoved a glass for a refill.It sounded like her own mother would do,a thought which conjured up a whole other set of unresolved issues that she'd rather ignore.

Swara-How's that working out for u?

He stopped his work to grin up to her.

Sanskar-Pretty well up untill tonight.& just so u know,I diidn't sleep with both of them at the same time.

Swara-What makes a guy do something like that?I mean really.I'd like to know.Don't u have any morals?

Bitterness tinged her words.It wasn't like her to say such things to someone she didn't know,or someone she know from The Breakup with an adulterous fiance,she was truly curious.Saskar seemed to appreciate her candor & stopped what he was doing to lean an elblow to the counter in front of her.

Sanskar-Hey,I had no idea they were related.The knew all along but never said anything until we got caught.If u ask me she was the one with issues.& she was quiet young.

He jerked his head in the direction of the ladies room.

Sanskar-Priyanka can't let it go.Says she love me.

He snorted & shuddered as if the idea made his skin crawl.

Sanskar-I was perfectly clear from the start that I had no interest in any kind of relationship outside of the s*xual kind.

Swara-Oh,u r one of those guys.

She led the gin slide down her throat,savoring the burn & ensuing the warmth it left in its wake.

Sanskar-Absolutely.Neat & tidy that way.😉

One of his long fingers tapped the back of her hand as it held her glass.

Sanskar-U should try it sometime.😎😉

Not one for taking chances,the idea went against everything she believed,but the second look at his muscular perfection suggested that he was probably worth the risk.

A quick mental flash of Sanskar's naked body pressed against hers,writhing in ecstasy,brought a flush of embarressment to her cheeks.His no-holds-barred view of life intrigued & horrified her conservative sensibilities.

Sanskar grinned,revealing a dilicious dimple on each side of his mouth,as if he could read her mind.Hee couldn't possibly know her thoughts could he?

The heat grew in her cheeks.She snapped her gaping mouth shut.The ice in the gin & tonic jingled against the glass as she stirred it with a little too much enthusiasm & breathed a sight of relief when his attention snagged on Miss.Ponytail.😂

A girl with a butterfly tatto on the nape of her neck sidled up to the bar beside Swara.The girl stared at Sanskar as he walked past,uninhibited lust plain in her gaze.It seemed no one was immune to him.

Swara's gaze slid back to Sanskar from underneath the veil of her lashes.Miss.Ponytail seemed thrilled at his presence.Obvious to the girl,he stared at Swara.His gaze swept from her head to her toes & back up again,lingering too long at br*ast & thigh...probably amused by her conservative outfit.She ran a finger inside her collar to release some of the heat building inside her.The tatooed girl smiled at her in sympathy.It took a minute for Swara to realize the girl was talking to her.Something about Sanskar's preference for kink & threesomes.