Part-17

Hello Readers👋👋👋
How are you all??
Finally I'm back after a llloooonnnngggg time😄😄😄😄😄

Now without any delay...let's start with SWASAN DATE😍😍😍

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Swara- If you pull a rope & some duct tape out of those saddlebags, I'm going to freak.

She said with a nervous smile.

He had already removed his helmet & turned to unbuckle the strap on hers.

Sanskar- Only if you use them on me.

He chucked her under the chin, a gentle caress of his fingers.

Sanskar- I knew that girl was inside there somwhere.

He began to dig in the saddlebags & removed a blanket that he spread out on the knoll overlooking the shoreline.

Sanskar- Take your shoes off & have a seat. I'll be right back.

A hot wind gusted across the meadow, rippling the grass like an ocean wave, as Sanskar disappeared behind one of the trees. When he emerged few minutes later, he carried a small cooler and a picnic basket. Once again he had put thought and effort into pleasing her, as if he really liked her.😍😍

Why did she find this concept so unbelievable?

Uncomfortable with this revelation, she focused her attention on Sanskar as he went about the arrangement of an intimate picnic for two. He set the cooler beside the blanket. From its depth he pulled out a bottle of wine, grapes, & an assortment of cheese cut into cubes. After the food had been arranged to his satisfaction, he popped the cork on the wine bottle. Frowning he looked around & scratched the back of his head.

Sanskar- Well, shit, I forgot the wine glasses.

Swara- That's okay.

She took the bottle from him, sniffed the opening then took a swig, & handed him back to him.

Swara- Nice vintage, I didn't know you were into wines.

Sanskar- My father owned a bar when I was a kid. He taught me everything he knew about wine & liqour & bartending. That's what I'd really like to do someday -- have a nice wine & beer establishment.

The winged black brows met in a scowl.

Sanskar- This really isn't meant to be guzzled from the bottle.

Swara- How did you ever find this place?

With her legs extended in front of her, she leaned back on her hands, exhaled, & wiggled her toes in the grass.

How many years since she'd been outside barefoot? Three? Four? As a child it had been one of her favorite things.

The cool blades prickled beneath her soles & brought back a rush of pleasent memories.
Sanskar stretched out on his back next to her & folded his arms behind his head.

Sanskar- I like to fish here. The guy who owns the place is a friend of mine. He's the one who suggested I bring you here.

Swara- You talk about me to other people?

That notion brought sudden rush of pleasure.

Sanskar- Seems I can't keep off the suject lately.

He grinned & rolled over onto his side. With a blade of grass, he stroked along the length of her calf. The skin puckered into gooseflesh.

Sanskar- What about you? Do you ever talk to your friends about me?

Swara- I don't really talk to many people. I'm too busy with work & I like to keep my personal life private.

Sanskar- That might be the sadest thing I've ever heard. So what do you do for fun?

Swara- I work. And I like to read.

She added. A bead of sweet trickled down her temple. The sun had lowered in the sky & beat with full force upon the meadow.

Sanskar- If work was fun they'd called it something else. God, it's hot.

He sat up & pulled off his shirt to reveal the rippled perfection of his taut abdomen. She swallowed hard & tried to look away but couldn't, fascinated by the play of light & shadow of his bare flesh.

Sanskar- Don't you hangout with friends or take vacations or anything?

How can she explain that up until about an hour ago, her life consisted of nothing bug work? Or she was too embarressed to see her friends after The Breakup? Unwilling yo comment, she looked down at her bare feet & wriggled her toes in the grass again.

Swara- I liked to hang out at Felony.

She confessed peeking up at him through her lashes.

Swara- Avni & I used to go clubbing every weekend. That was fun.

Despite her best efforts, a notr of sadness crept into her voice at the thought of Avni.

Sanskar- I'm sorry that they did that to you.

His large hand covered her smaller one & squeezed with surprising tenderness.

Sanskar- But I'm not sorry you broke up with Sameer. Dude's a looser. I've been waiting for you to ditch his ass since the day we met.😠😡😈😤

The confession caught her off guard. She looked up & found him staring at her, his dark brown eyes hooded & watchful.

Sanskar- Look. I've never really been good at beating around the bush, so I'm going to be straight up with you.

He shifted to her face.

Sanskar- I want you. I've wanted you from the first time you walked into my bar. I've been watching you & thinking that yoi would never give me the time of day. Hell, just sitting here with you is dream come true. & if that's all I can have, then I'm fine with that 😍😍😍😍. But I would give anything to spend the night in your bed.

Precap- Swara's answer, action & reaction...😉😉😉

How's the episode?😀
I know I ended on a cliffhanger...kya karoon Aadat se Majoor hoon na😝😝😝

I know you want to throw shoes & many more things on me for this cliffhanger...but main to chali😆😆😆😆😆🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

☆☆ Word Stock ☆☆

1) Saddlebag- each of a pair of bag attached behind the saddle on a horse, bicycle or motorcycle.

2) Assortment- a miscellaneous collection of things.

3) sniffed- draw up air audibly through the nose to detect the smell, to stop it running, or to express contempt.

4) swig- drink in large draughts.

5) scowl- an angry or bad-tempered exprrssion.

6) guzzled- eat or drink (something) greedily.