Part-18

All the heat in her body rushed into her cheeks. She felt mildly dizzy & short of breath with her heart ponding like a jackhammer against her ribs. The blade of grass fell to the wayside & was replaced by one long forefinger that trailed up & down her leg, whisper soft & seductive.

Swara- It's always about s*x with you, isn't it?

She shook her to clear away the cloud of lust that his fingers inspired.

Swara- Not everything in life centers around your...around that!

She nodded in the direction of his crotch & frowned.

One thick black eyebrow lifted in query & he grinned.

Sanskar- 95% of everything centers around that. The other 5% in about food.

He grinned & patted his stomach😆😉😝😛😜😂

Sanskar- And now you know the secret of all men.

He slid closer until his legs pressed against hers.

Sanskar- As for getting you into bed. I've never been more serious in my life. I just need to know that you're done with Douche Bag Sameer.😤

Swara- I'm done.

She said with the finality that surprised her.

Swara- I never dreamed it would happen, but i'm done with him.

With the words out of her mouth, she felt a little lighter.

Sanskar- Good choice.

Sanskar raised the back of her hand to his lips & placed a warm kiss there.😍

Sanskar- You don't seem too broken up about it.

Swara- I'm not. I'm kind of relieved.

She had no idea how high maintenance Sameer had been with his irritable bowel syndrome, numerous food allergies, & general dislike of anything unscheduled or unplanned, until she was actually get rid of him. Maybe Avni had done her a huge a favor by taking him off her hands.

Precap- Is it all about S*x or Love?

How's the episode?😊
Share your views through comment & votes😀

Finally I'm back once again guys.😄😄😄

Which ff update you want next? Comment fast so that I can start writting...☺