Part-23

Swara sighed & shifted in his embrace. Her hair tumbled out over his arm, tickling his skin & heightening his desire. The black eyes closed & he took the opportunity to drink in her beauty. Everything faded into oblivion as she arched into him. He ran a hand down her neck, caressing the velvety soft skin, over the swell of her br*a*ts, & all the way down the length of her bare thigh. This girl had more curves than a Grand Prix race track & he intended to drive around every one of them.

Sanskar- Get those pa*t*es off.

His voice cracked like a teenager's as he slid a palm across a velvety skin of her belly & inside the pa*t*es.

Sanskar- I want to watch you take them off for me.

Swara- You do it. And I'll watch.

The tiny scrap of lace slid easily down her legs. He tossed it to the slide. At the sight of the neatly trimmed triangle of curls beneath those s*xy pa*t*es, all the blood rushed out of his head & straight down to his groin. Once more he buried his nose in her hair & take a long deep draught of her intoxicating scent. Logical thought abandoned him. All he could think about was s*x & the aching in his balls. He needed her. Now. Hard. Fast.

Swara bit her lower lip, caught by surprise as he slid inside her. His hands were eveeywhere, cupping her br*a*ts, tickling along her ribs, reaching b/w them to stroke the most sensitive spot b/w her legs. He was tall & heavy but his weight felt good as he pinned her to the blanket. Sanskar began to move, slowly at first then building in speed & intensity until her breath came hard & fast.

Nothing existed outside her body, Sanskar, & the soft wool of the blanket beneath her bare bottom. His jagged breathing & muttered curses set her blood to boiling. A bead of sweat dripped from his temple & dropped b/w her br*a*ts then rolled down to tickle along her chest & belly. She pulled her bands along the smooth columns of muscle on either side of his spine. There was so muvh power & strength in his body held under tight control. Damp tendrils of hair clung of his neck & face. She lowered her hands to grip the rounded bu*to*ks & squeezed. He moaned & buried his face in her neck, his breath hot against her skin.

Jolts of pleasure spiked through her legs. He felt good...so good. Her br*a*t ached & swelled against his chest; the ni*pl*es tingled, antagonized by the friction of their skin. She rocked against him, rose to meet him, & fought to pull away all at the same time...aching...straining. His fingers slid up her sides & tangled in her hair as he ravaged her mouth with his tongue.

Primitive instinct overtook her reason. Nothing mattered anymore but the need to mate with this man. She struggled beneath him in an attempt to get closer, to draw him inside her. She wanted more...needed more. As if he read her mind, he slipped a hand b/w them & began to stroke her with the perfect combination of pressure & speed. The forgotten bottle of wine spilled onto the blanket & into the grass next to the overturned plate of cheese.

Sanskar- Raise your knees up, baby.

When she lifted her legs, he hooked an elbow behind one of her knees & pulled it up toward her ear, opening & exposing her for his pleasure. He slid deeper still then began a fast unsettling rhythm. Her nails dug into his back until his breath hissed from the pleasure of the pain. Every stroke forced the air from her lungs in a hiss. Any dilusions of self-control disappeared as he moved her body with his, orchestrating her movements with skill & dexterity.

Swara- I can't take anymore.

She arched into him, pressing her br*a*ts flat against his chest.

Swara- Please, Sanskar!

Sanskar- I want all of you, Swara. Every damn inch.

Even as she writhed, he stayed inside her, always inside her. Even his labored breathing excited her.

Sanskar- Do you like this, baby! Are you going to come for me?

As his teeth n*p*led along her shoulder, she shuddered & did her best to comply. She hovered on precipice b/w the ultimate bliss & complete surrender. This was what she had been searching for. How could she have gone a lifetime & never known this kind of pleasure existed? She shuddered again. It was going to happen. She was going to come. Sanskar Maheshwari was going to rock her world.

Thoughts tumbled over each other. Sanskar pried open a door that had long been locked, but her mind slammed it shut again. Her body shut down. No, no, no she thought in a panic. Not when she was so close to loosing herself. She closed her eyes & tried to regain the feeling, but fear replaced desire. She just couldn't allowed herself to let go. As if he sensed the shift within her, Sanskar stopped & stroke the side of her face with a finger.

Sanskar- Look at me, Swara.

His deep voice cut through her confusion. She opened her eyes & found him looking back at her. She started to loose her eyes again, embarressed.

Sanskar- No, don't look away. I've got you. Stay with me.

His eyes were fathomless pools of liquid chocolate, deep, warm & hypnotic. The rhythm of his hips altered but remained relentless. Their breathing synchronized. Every nerve ending in her body sang with pleasure.

Swara- Sanskar?

His name sliped from her lips with uncertainity, but she kept her eyes trained on his.

Sanskar- That's right. Breath through it. Don't fight it. Feel me inside you.

She could feel him - every smooth, hard inch of him - as he stroked into her. A sudden sense of power & euphoria surged through her as she saw the expression of pleasure on his face, pleasure that she gave him with her body. Her legs stiffened & jerked. Lightening bolts of ecstasy streaked from her groin to her toes as she burst into or*a*m.

It was so much more than she'd ever dreamed. Emotions stumbled over each other as she stared into Sanskar's eyes. A connection stretched b/ w them, hot & sizzling like a live wire. With a shudder he came inside her. He was so freaking handsome with his breath hissing through full trembling lips, nostrils flared, & his body heaving against hers. She wrapped her legs tight around his hips until they both collapsed in exhaustion.

Precap- Is this the end of Swasan Date with a happy note & happiness awaiting for them ahead Or Is it the starting of....(Keep guessing😉😉)

How's the episode😀

Lovely_Rhythm le behna finally Swasan ki Date apne last staion par pohach gayi😆😆😆

Many of you asked for long episode so here it is... Its a longest episode of this ff till now with 1207 words so i want response from you accordingly. Keep voting & commenting bcoz next episode will be updated only when i'll get good response in this episode otherwise forget about the next episode.