Part-21

Sanskar stared in disbelief.

Sanskar- Not like s*x? I had no idea. I just don't get it unless...

He paused, eyes narrowed, his mind working through the murky black depths.

Sanskar- Have you ever had an oragasm?

Swara- I'm not going to discuss this with you.

She said indignant & embarrassed beyond belief. He had-stunning perception & alacrity in full force-landed upon a very sensitive subject. She leaped to her feet & ran down to the edge of the lake where the water lapped around smooth multi-colored stones.
Sanskar sprang up & trailed on her heals.

Sanskar- Wait! Will you just wait a minute?

He grabbed her hand & forced her to turn & face him.

Sanskar- I'm not making fun of you. I'm just curious how a girl like you has never got her rocks off.

Swara- I didn't say I never had one.

She retorted.

Swara- Just not with a guy.

Sanskar- Wow. Have you had one with a chick?

His tone was so boyishly hopeful that she had to smile. He grinned & took her hand in his.

Sanskar-Wow.😁

Swara- I wish you would quit saying that.

She tried to pull her hand back, but he tightened his grip, & pulled her toward him until her br*a*ts brushed his chest. The proximity forced her to tilt her head up to see his face.

Sanskar- I can help you with that.

He whispered, twisting her hand behind her back, & resting their clasped hands on the curve of her spine, forcing her br*a*ts against his bare chest. His other hand tucked a wayward strand of hair behind her ear with a whisper of a touch that lit all of her nerve endings on fire at once.

Sanskar- Let me do that for you. I want to do that.

He bent & pressed his lips against hers. They were warm & moist. This was a long leisurely kiss, not like the frenzied passion in the hallway of Felony. He caressed her lips with his & she returned the favor, savoring his mouth, intoxicated by the taste of wine on this tongue. The kiss lasted long enough that she forgot to count the seconds until it ended. When he finally pulled back from her, they were both breathing hard. The frantic beat of his heart against hrr br*a*t made her insides clench.

To be continued...

How's the episode?😀
Don't forget to vote & comment😊