Part-19

Sanskar- You know , in all the times I asked you about him, you never onced said you were in love with him.

The astuteness of that statement startled her. Of course Sanskar, in his forthright manner, had pinpointed the issue with stunning alacrity. Sameer had said he loved her only a handful of times during their relationship & four of those times were in the aftermath of being caught in bed with her best friend. She, on the other hand, had never said it back to him-- not even once. Having being raised in the household where no one ever discussed feelings or emotions or of any kind, it had never seemed important.

Swara- I don't really believe in love or soulmates or any of the sappy crap that goes with it. Maybe I'm immune to love.

She said with a sigh. She took the wine bottle & swallowed a mouthful. It was dry & fruity with a smoky aftertaste that went well with the cheeses.

Sanskar- Bullshit. No one's immune to it. It's like air. We can't live without it. It's the most sought after commodity in the world. People kill in the name of it. Wars have being fought over it. Desperate people try to buy it. There are songs, books & movies written about it. So don't try to feed me that crap. You're no different than anyone else.😬😠😡

Swara- And what about you? Have you ever fallen in love?

Sanskar- Every damn day of the week & twice on Sundays. Problem is...I fall out of love next morning.

The exclusive dimples appeared in his cheeks.😄

Sanskar- You're trying to change the subject.

Swara- I'm not. I think I'm talking about love and you're talking about s*x.

Sanskar- Depends on your definition of love, I guess. You can one without the other, you know. Haven't you had s*x just for the sake of s*x? No strings? No expectations? A little heat b/w the sheets?

Swara- No. I haven't.

She'd never ever considered the notion. The admission seemes silly in front of a guy who made a sport out of promiseulty.

He traced the curve of her jaw with a finger & leaned in to kiss her. His lips brushed against hers, the tip of his tongue touching & teasing her tongue. The playful kiss brought a rush of blood to hee cheeks. When he pulled back, he said...

Sanskar- You don't need a relationship for s*x. Sometimes it's better that way.

Swara- You just don't get it.

She sighed & rolled her eyes up to the thick canopy of branches overhead, seeking divine intervention & finding nothing but a cloudless evening sky streaked with tones of pink & lavender.

Swara- I wasted eight years of my life on someone with the exact mentality. Why in God's name would I repeat the same mistake? I can't take another humiliation like that.

Precap- Fight😰 or Romance😍😍

How's the episode?😀
Share your comments & don't forget to vote😄