Part-22

Sanskar- Damn

He whispered & lowered his mouth to hers for another kiss. His free hand wandered down her back to gather a handful of her bottom, pressing her into him so that she could feel every hard muscled curve of his chest & the hardness inside his jeans.

Sanskar- Give me one good reason why I shouldn't lay you down on that blanket & make love to you right now.

Those whispered words triggered a shiver down her spin even though it had to be at least ninety degrees outside. She couldn't think of one good reason to protest. She couldn't think at all. For the first time in a long time, she felt- felt the muscled hardness of his bare chest beneath her palms, felt the rough hairs that trailed downward & disappeared into waistband of his jeans, felt the swirl & eddy of her hormones as she drowned in attraction for this man. For the first time in a long time, she wanted to act on impulse without regard for consequences or implications or reputation. They were alone, miles away from anywhere & anyone. She could be herself out here with no one watching. No one would ever know.

She rose on her toes to kiss him. The full lips curved in a surprised smile beneath hers. He picked her uo with ease & carried her to the blanket, laid her down on the soft wool, & stretched out beside her. Without thought or care, she let him worship her with his mouth while her fingers tangled in the thick glossy strands of his hair. He trailed kisses down her neck & across the tops of her br*a*ts.
Everything was perfect.

The cell phone in Sanskar's frot pocket vibrated b/w them.

Sanskar- God damn it.

Swara- Do you need to get that?

She asked relieved & disappointed at the reprieve.

Sanskar blew out a heavy sigh but didn't release her.

Sanskar- It can wait.

He took the phone from his pocket & turned it off without looking at it.

Sanskar- Right now I don't give a shit about anything but you & me.😍😍

Swara- Don't you want to see who it is?

Swara asked, not wanting to know but still curious.

Sanskar- I know who it is.

Sanskar looked down into Swara's face & felt a sudden rush of tenderness. Always b4, when faced with a half-na*ed female in his arms, he'd felt nothing but animal lust & the selfish need to claim her body for his pleasure. He'd always been able to shut down his emotions like flicking off a light switch & focus on the physical sensations necessary to complete the task. Kamini had taught him that skill & he'd honed it to perfection.

A strand of her wavy hair had fallen into her eye. He swept it back with one finger, caressing the soft shell of her ear as he tucked it away. Why in hell was he thinking about the most unpleasant years of his life at a time like this? Those memory had been shoved into the vault & the key thrown away years ago. Now was not the time to dredge them all up again. Swara was nothing like Kamini. The last thing he wanted was to spoil this perfect moment with painful memories.

Precap- Special Episode

Hows the episode?😊
Plz vote & share your views through comments😀