Part-11

On Wednesday night, Sanskar rolled out of bed as daylight was breaking, pissed off & hung-over.
Prithvi had some chick in the bedroom & a herd of buffaloes as well from the sound of it. The banging of the headboard against the wall ecoed the pounding inside his brain. Theyd been at it all night while he--the infamous SANSAKAR MAHESHWARI--had spend the night alone on the uncomfortable sofa bed, too drunk to sleep & too tired to do anything about it. Maybe he needed to think about getting a place of his own. Muttering curses, he pulled a pair of sweat pants & hit the pavement for a run.

After the first mile, Sanskar's agitation began to dissipate. By the second night, he sweated out the last vestiges of his hang over. At the end of the third mile, endorphines kicked in & he began to enjoy himself. An endless blue sky stretched overhead, unbroken by clouds. The air rushed over his skin like a tepid bath. As the miles fell away, so did the confusion surrounding his life.

With his good humor restored, he went straight into the stock room at Felony. After a few hours of hardwork, he stopped to wipe the sweat from his brow with the back of one forearm & catch his breath. The air conditioning unit, long past its prime, had quit sometime in the night. The upstairs apartment & the bar were stifling hot. To top things off, the heat had resurrected his hang over & his head thumped with every beat of his heart.

His eyes wandered over the smoke stained walls & battered floors. At night the place reeked the atmosphere & mystery but daylight showed every structural flaw, revealing nothing more than a dilapidated old building with a multitude of sins that he could never absolve. Felony was in a dire financial straits. The place had been a sinking ship when he took over the management from his uncle DURGA PRASAD MAHESHWARI & a cashflow had dried up to a trickle. Creditors hounded him day & night, even going so far as to confront him in the parking lot & at the gym.

Somehow he had to revitalize & entice people to come. Too many bar fights tarnished the reputation of the place & kept away the less adventurous patrons. He had several in mind to widen customer base & generate business, & most if which involved a sustantial layout of non-existance of cash.

With his break finished, he continued stacking the heavy cases of beer into the tiny stockroom, arranging them with the fastest selling brands to the front & the oldest product on the top. A stock boy should be doing this work. That was another big problem--finding good help. Despite a struggling local economy & hight unemployment rate, it had been nearly impossible to find reliable workers. Lucky for him, Prithvi did the work of a half-dozen employees. The guy had a talent of bartending & made a damn good head of security with his street smarts & intimidating size. But that still left a need for waitresses & a good accountant to take care of the books. Ater three months, he had barely waded through the first stack of invoices & statement on his desk.

I know it was boring update but next part will be full & excitment with a twist😉😉

For now...VOTE & COMMENT 😈😈
Otherwise forget about next part soon...😠😠😠