#1 Injury (Part 1)

Here it is guys!! Second book, wow. I can't believe I've written 200 chapters for you amazing people. I enjoy writing for you guys you really are the best gosh!! I love you all so much❤️

Request from rachel2244 babbbeee here's another one for you hope you like it ! Xx
Sorry it took so long!!

Sarah's POV

"Are you ready for today?" I smiled over at Niall who had a sleepy smirk on his face.

He licked his lips, tucking his bottom lip between his teeth. I laughed when he pulled me into him and starting kissing all over my face.

"Yes, but first..." Niall ran his fingers down my stomach and I giggled pushing him away.

"I'm not in the mood." I whispered placing a kiss on his hand before removing it from my lower stomach.

Niall groaned and rolled out of bed stretching.

"Are you coming?" He asked looked down at me.

"Where?"

"The shower silly. Come on." He kissed my head and walked into the bathroom leaving me alone in the room.

I smiled to myself and stretched running my fingers through my hair. You couldn't be more blessed to have Niall.

Today was the day Louis and Niall were holding a soccer charity event. I was a bit nervous at first because of Niall's knee but I watched him practice and he plays amazing so I felt more relieved.

The doctor said he has to take it really slow and careful because this is it really. Next time he injures his knee it could be it for Niall. It makes me said because I don't want Niall to have to go through that whole process. It's just too much and he doesn't deserve it.

"Sarah!" Niall interrupted me from my thoughts, calling my name from the bathroom.

"Yes?" I groaned back and I heard him chuckle and the door open revealing a shirtless Niall in his boxers.

"Let's shower now, come on princess." Niall smiled before turning back around and walking over to the sink.

I pushed the sheets down and shivered when nothing was covering me anymore. I was only wearing one of Niall's shirts and my underwear, and it wasn't the best weather right now.

I wrapped my arms around me and walked to the bathroom pushing the door open. Niall was already in the shower so I slid my underwear down my legs and pulled my shirt over my head quickly getting in the shower without him noticing hopefully.

His back was facing me as he stood under the shower head

His back was facing me as he stood under the shower head. I wrapped my arms around his his neck loosely and my hands dangled just above his chest. I felt him tense up but relaxed when he realized it was me.

"Who do you think I was? A crazy fan?" I whispered kissing his cheek.

Niall laughed softly and turned around placing his hands on my hips and rested his forehead against mine.

"Love ya babe." Niall smiled and took the rag from off the shelf behind me and squirted soap on it. He began washing my back and I rested my body against him-hugging him basically- while he washed my back.
-

"Let's go babe. I'm so proud of you and I'm going to proud of you whether you loose or win, what you are doing is amazing." I kissed Niall wishing him good luck before the game started.

I sat with Lottie and her boyfriend Tommy right on the grass seats, having a great view of the game.

The game began and I couldn't stop smiling at they way Louis and Niall were playing. You would never think they're in a band.

"I'm going to get some more water, do you want anything?" Tommy asked Lottie and I. I shook my head no nicely and Lottie did the same.

Couple minutes later Tommy came back with 2 boxes of chicken tenders and handed Lottie and I one.

"Figured you guys might get hungry a little later on." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you."

"Oh! Niall has the ball!" Tommy stood up with his hands over his forehead watching closely as Niall had the ball.

"Oh my gosh!!!" I jumped out of my seat as I saw Niall make a goal causing me to scream and jump.

I saw Niall looking around for my face so I waved my hands in the air and when his eyes found me and he smiled. He pumped his fist in the air smiling and Louis came up to him to give him a hug.

The game resumed on shortly after Niall making his first goal making him in the lead.

Shortly Louis made a goal tying them.

Niall was trying to take the ball away from Louis, when his leg crossed between Louis legs and he kind of just lost balance and fell down right on his knee.

I gasped as I saw Niall fall down and Louis right by his side frantically apologizing.

I was hopefully expecting Niall to get up and brush it off but he stayed down with his hands over his face.

I knew right there something wasn't right. I remembered the last time Niall injured his knee it was so bad and delegate that if he injures it again...that could be it.

Vote and comment please:)

The boys have me dead. 2/5 is a dad and they all have solo stuff out/coming out!! I CANT DEAL!! APRIL 7th IM SO READYYY
It's my birthday tomorrow (March 27th) yay:)