#5 Wanna Be With You All Alone

Request from rachel2244  another one for you babe xx

From the very first time Niall and I got home from our first ultrasound appointment or just a regular check up, the butterflies and happiness never stopped.

Until today.

The worst part was just hearing the words slip from the doctors mouth. I was holding Niall's hand so hard that when I leg do his hand was bright red and he was shaking. I knew he wasn't shaking from me squeezing his hand, he was shaking from the news we just got.
-

We walked out of the building and Niall opened the car door for me and I got in and just sat there. The car door opened and Niall got in the car mirroring my movements. I heard a deep sigh leave his mouth and I glanced over at him and tears were streaming down his face as he looking off into the street.

I sighed and my whipped my tear stained face, placing my hand over his that was resting on his knee.

"I'm so, so sorry." I cried and he looked up at me with confused eyes.

"This is not your fault Sarah. Don't even think about blaming yourself for this." Niall sniffled and I broke down into his chest.

"B-but, it was me, I w-was the one who was carrying him. In my stomach. Not you." I sobbed into Niall shirt and I heard him cry as he held me in his arms.

"S-sarah, we can try again and we will keep on trying." Niall said. I sat up from where I was crying in his chest and looked at him.

I have never seen Niall so upset like this. 4 years of marriage and I've never seen him this upset.

"It-its just we tried so hard and so when I finally got pregnant I was blown away and couldn't be more happier but then finding out...we lost our baby. I'm, I- honestly I don't even know. I'm literally heart broken and shocked. Can we please leave? People are starting to notice us in here." I spoke and fixed myself up before sitting back in my seat properly and putting my seat belt on.

Niall nodded and cleared his throat before starting the car. He glanced at me one more time before pulling out of the parking lot and driving down the road.

I leaned my head against the window bitting my lip. I just wanted this horrible pain to go away. No one ever, ever have to experience such trauma in their life, ever.

I cried silently for the rest of the car ride, no doubt that Niall was doing the same

When we pulled up to our house Niall pulled out the gate remote and pressed the button opening up the gates. I watched the gates open up slowly and every raindrop fall down from the black steel bars.