#3 Injury (Part 3)

Sarah's POV

"No, no let me get it Niall." I reached over to get the remote from the coffee table for Niall.

"I'm not paralyzed, Sarah." Niall chuckled taking the remote out of my hands.

I bite my lip and sighed leaning into the couch. I know he wasn't paralyzed but I was scared as hell for him. Luckily there were no fractures or anything like that, he bruised his knee pretty badly. But that was better than anything else that could have happened. The doctor said it could have been worse and that Niall was very lucky. He also gave Niall crutches so he wasn't putting any pressure on his leg.

"Sarah. Hello?" Niall waved his hand in my face and I sat up realizing I was staring off into space.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"You don't look well princess." Niall pouted pushing my hair out of my face.

"I'm not well because you're not well Ni, I'm just...worried about you." I sighed leaning on his shoulder.

He leaned back taking me in his arms and sighing. "I'm fine, I promise. Don't worry about me please." Niall kissed my hair and I nodded.

I lifted my head up so our lips were just brushing against each other's softly. Niall face formed into a cute smile that made my stomach burst with butterflies.

"I'm so happy your ok." I said looking Niall in the eyes. The corners of his lips curved up into a smile and he rubbed my back.

"I am too, I love you Sarah." Niall grinned and I giggled before saying I love you back.

Sorry it sucked:( But I hope you enjoyed! Xx rachel2244

Request are open:)