#7 Not forgoten, but Forgiven

Request from foreverinlovenini

Denisse POV

I knew Niall had made plans tonight with Louis to catch up. They both have been all over the world working on their music and they wanted to catch up. Niall asked you if you wanted to come but you decided to say no and stay in, but when you found out Natalia and Laura were tagging along it made your stomach turn.

"Alright I got to go, love you pet, see you later." Niall came over to where I was sitting on the couch.

He bent down to me to give me a kiss but I hid my face under the blanket and Niall laughed softy pulling the blanket away from my fingers.

I kept my head between my legs and Niall kneeled down in front of my legs. He tried to pull my legs apart to see my face but I held my grip.

"Come on love, I wanna see your pretty face." Niall held onto my wrist and kissed each of my knees. I giggled and lifted up my head to see him. His eyes lit up and he smiled placing his hands on either side of my face.

"My baby, so beautiful

"My baby, so beautiful." Niall smiled and my face turned red.

"I love you Niall." I said placing a kiss on his lips.

"I love you too princess. Are you sure you don't want to come with me? It won't be as good without you and plus I need someone to hold on too....cuddle....kiss..." Niall said and sat next to you taking you in his warm arms. You cuddled up to his best taking in his sweet aroma.

"Aren't Natalia and Laura going?" You mumbled and Niall's grip on you loosened. He took a look at you and pouted.

"Baby, that doesn't matter. Please don't act like that you know-"

"Don't act like what? I was just asking a question, but if you thinking I'm acting some type of way then fine I'll stay here." I said and got up out of Niall's arm sitting on the other side of the couch.

"Are you serious right now Denisse? You're being dramatic come on, they're just my friends you're not that kind of person. Please come, I wouldn't be asking you to come if anything was happening. I'll only be happy if you come. Please?" Niall said and I bit my lip looking at him.

"I don't like it, like when they- I don't know. Like when they get drunk or even when you all get drunk you all start dancing and shit and one thigh leads to another and I'm just not in the mood for that." I spoke and Niall's eyes were focused on mine.

"Denisse, don't be jealous. They don't do any of that, you never come so how would you even know?!" Niall shouted and he was started to get frustrated and so was I.

How could he say that I was jealous. I hate that, that makes me feel like Niall doesn't know who I really am because I don't get jealous like that. And for him to start shouting at me like that is doesn't help.

"Niall don't start yelling at me. You know I don't get jealous and I don't care who you hang around with. It's just I feel uncomfortable the way they act around you!" I tried to explain that to Niall but his face didn't even soften a little. He clenched his fist and stood up.

"Fine! I'll just go without you. But when you hang out with Jeff I never have a problem!" Niall yelled and grabbed his stuff walking out without even letting me respond.

I huffed and went onto my phone to distract me.
-

5 hours later

It was 1:32am and I haven't heard from Niall at all. He hasn't called, text or anything and I've been here all alone.

I decided that I'll just give up and go to sleep. My eyes were pretty red from crying earlier over this whole stupid situation. How could he call me jealous? I never wanted any of that between Niall and I because it's toxic and it doesn't solve anything. I want nothing but love and happiness for Niall and I and to think that I'm just being jealous really hurts.

I climbed under the warm dovet of Niall and I's shared bed. The sheets covered me completely and just as I was turning over on my side I hear the front door open.

Obviously it was Niall who I heard walking up the stairs. I closed my eyes and turned so my back was facing the door so he would think I'm sleeping.

I heard him enter the bedroom and a sigh leave his lips.

"Denisee? Are you still awake love? I want to apologize." The bed dipped down and I could feel Niall leaning over to check if I was awake. When he saw my face and sighed and stood up.

Niall changed out of his clothes and got back in bed. He pulled the sheets up to him and turned his body to me.

"I know you too well Denisee to know that your wide awake listening to me. I love you more thank fucking anything and- god, I'm so sorry. When I see you sad or hurt it kills me and it hurts even more knowing that I caused that. You're not jealous and I take that back. When I first pulled up to the restaurant we were all meeting at before I got out of the car I was thinking about you- about us. And our relationship means so much fucking more to me than some other person. I never ever want you to feel like I have stronger feelings for anyone else. I'm really sorry and I hope you can forgive me." Niall said and he whispered the last part.

I really don't even know what to say back. I opened my eyes and a tear rolled down my cheek, I hated arguing with Niall it stresses the hell out of me and makes me sad. I turn to face Niall and he cups my face whipping my tear.

"Don't cry baby. It's my fault I shouldn't have been hanging out with them-" I Niall off there because I didn't want him to think like that.

"I don't want you to not hang out with any or think hanging out with your female friends is bad, because it's not. I'm just realizing I'm really sensitive and I need to work on that and I'm sorry about that. I'm also sorry that I came off jealous, that's not what I meant." I said and wrapped my arm around Niall's waist.

He smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "I will always love you Denisse." Niall said and I smiled.

"I will always love you too."

Guess who hasn't updated in forever?
ME

I'm sooo flippin sorry:(( I've been honestly just really lazy and busy I'm so sorry guys!!
I'm working on two request so right now request are closed but I'll let you know when they open.

So sorry guys xx