#11 How Much do you Love Me?

"It's half past 2 babe." You sighed seeing the time. Niall groaned and rolled over wrapping you up in his arms. He draped his leg over your hip pulling you in close and snuggled his head in the crook of your neck placing soft kisses.

"I don't ever want to move." His voice ticked your neck which made you giggle.

"Come on it's the afternoon and we gotta get up and do something we've legit only been up to use the bathroom this morning and then a few other times an get snacks. Bitch if you don't get the fuck off me." You laughed pushing his body off yours

"Oh god I feel so naked now." Niall gasped dramatically holding on his chest.

"You're so crazy why am I even with you." You laughed sitting up and Niall pouted.

"Heyyyyy shut up. You love me." Niall smirked leaning over and giving me a kiss.

"No I don't." You said imitating his voice.

"Don't you dare. Come here!" Niall gripped your hips and pulled you onto him, so you were straddling his lap.

You placed your hands on his shoulders and he lifted your face up with his finger lining up your faces with each other.

Niall pressed his lips against yours and they moved in sync. He parted away and you frowned.

"Now what was that you said earlier, you don't love me?" He smirked placing his hand under your shirt moving up painfully slowly.

"I love you." You smiled wrapping your arms around his neck and rested your head on his shoulder. "You know that, don't even deny that you don't know how much I love you." You whispered and started kissing his neck.

Before you even knew it, you were leaving hickeys all down Niall's neck and he was pulling on your shirt.

You started rolling your hips against his and that's when a loud groan escaped his lips.

Y/N's POV

"So you love me, huh?" Niall smirked lifting my shirt above my arms. He pulled my shirt off my and hooked his finger under my underwear.

"Obviously." I took a deep breath and ran my fingers through his hand.

"Shall we find out how much?" Niall smirked trying to pull off my underwear but I stopped him.

"I'm pretty sure you found out multiple times last night." I winked and got off his lap.

I laid down next to him and rested my head on his arm.

"I don't recall, can you show me what you mean."