#4 A Walk with the Horan's

Ella: 13
Aspen: 15
Nick: 10

"Come on bubs let's go!" You smiled to your youngest, Nick who came running into the entry way first.

"Where are my shoes muma?" Nick looked around and you looked under the bench and found his Nike sneaks pushed back under the bench.

"Here love." You handed them to him and he put them on and while he was doing that you were taking down everyone's coat off the hanger.

Seconds later Aspen and Ella came walking in with their shoes on and they took their coats.

"Thank you." They both said and you smiled at them.

"Where's dad?" Ella asked.

"He's probably still getting dress....or having another snack. I'll go see. You guys go wait in the car." You handed them the keys and walked off into the house.

"Niall?!" You called out his name.

"In here love." Niall said from the kitchen and you smiled knowing he would be in their.

"The kids are waiting." You said and wrapped your arms around him.

He was standing at the kitchen island eating a sandwich and he moaned and shook his bum against your leg.

You giggled and gave him a kiss before stealing a bite from the sandwich.

"Hey!" Niall pouted and finished off his sandwich.

"Come on Ni." You took his hand and turned off the lights and shrugged on your coat.

You walked out the house hand in hand with Niall and he gave your hand a little squeeze.

"Your arse looks so fucking perfect in those jeans." Niall turned his away so the kids couldn't see from the car and whispered in your ear. He hand went to wrap around your waist but instead it fell to your bum and gave it a squeeze.

Your head fell down and you bit your lip to stop your blushing and smiling. Even thought you and Niall have been married for 8 years he still never fails to make you smile or blush like crazy.
-

When we got to the park Aspen and Ella wanted to talk so they went on a walk together and you and Niall took Nick to the play ground where he could get all his energy out.

"Daddy can we get ice cream?" Nick came running over to us and Niall nodded.

"There's an ice cream truck over there." I pointed the truck out and we started to walk over towards the truck.

"Can we please get a Vanilla with rainbow sprinkles." Niall asked the man in the truck and nodded.

"Will that be all?"

"Do you want any babe?" Niall asked you and you shook your hand no.

"Yes that will be all." Niall smiled and handed the guy £3 and we walked away.

Nick walked in front of us happily enjoying his ice cream while you and Niall walked hand in hand together behind.

"God. You're literally kill me right now." Niall chuckled and you tucked your hair behind your ear laughing.

"Oh what am I going to do with you." You sighed swinging your hands back and forth.

"I don't know but I definitely know what I'm going to do with you." Niall smirked and kissed your cheek.

You looked up at Niall and rolled your eyes smiling and took your phone from your pocket, where it was ringing. It was Ella.

"Hey mum were waiting by the car." Ella said.

"Okay we're on our way back over, see you in 5 I love you."

"Love you too." She replied and then you hung up.

"I love ya Nick." You said to Nick and he turned around with the biggest grin on his face and ice smudged all over.

Niall laughed and picked him up.

"You look so cute." You smiled and squished his cheeks giving him and kiss and he giggled.

"I love you too muma and I love you too daddy." Niall smiled and gave him and kiss.

"I love you too, let's get home."