#8 AMA's Trouble

Request from rachel2244

Sarah's POV

Niall and I were at the AMA's for the first time as Niall being a solo artist. I was so proud of him words couldn't describe. Everything was going really well on the red carpet, there was no commotion or anything and I was really enjoying myself and having a good time.

We were pulled aside to a small interview with Gigi Hadid.

"And here we have Niall and Sarah looking absolutely great tonight!" Gigi Hadid smiled into the camera that was on that soonly after went to Niall and I's outfit.

"Why don't you tell us what you're wearing Sarah." Gigi smiled and pointed her mic over to you.

"Well this is one of my favorites, a classic Givenchy dress." You smiled at her. The dress was a creamy off white and had an opening on your stomach that showed your stomach and a little under boob.

"I love this dress you look absolutely stunning in it! And how about you Niall?" Gigi asked Niall.

"Burberry." Niall said and he wrapped his arm around your waist for comfort.

"Well it looks really nice on you...I bet even off." Niall laughed oddly and I breathed in. I ignored her comment and just gave Niall's hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Now how are you enjoying some time away from like, you know non stop going from one place to this place so quickly? And do you miss kind of like I guess the adrenaline from being on a tight schedule?" Gig held the mic up to Niall and he cleared his throat and shoved his hand into his pocket.

"I uh, I definitely miss the boys ya know and I love the kind of more like chilled life and taking it slow knowing I have breaks. I mean of course we got breaks when I was tour but they were only like for a few days. But now it's like I can go out and get what I need to get done and ya know come back home to her." Niall smiled at you then looked back at Gigi.

"That's really great and I'm glad you guys are getting a well deserved break. I wanted to talk about your song Slow Hands. It's a very different kind of style from what your use to writing correct?"

"Ah yes, yeah, it's definitely a uh different take but it's very exciting at the same time to like go out of your comfort zone but it's also like 'okay I don't want to mess this up this is my first time' kind of thing." Niall answered and Gigi nodded her head.

"Does any song have a deeper meaning behind it maybe connected to Sarah? I don't know?" Gig hinted with a questionable look on her face.

"Slow Hands?" Niall laughed and I chuckled.

"Oh okay, so you say that. We also recently saw that the original lyrics to the song was released. Do you mind if I share it?" She asked.

"Yeah yeah of course." Niall said. He gave my side a soft squeeze and you looked up at him with a smugly look knowing everything.

" 'Wanna fuck with you all alone' Of course tea was being sipped, people were raising eyebrows and pointing fingers. Who's the song about Niall?" Gigi asked with a chuckle at the end.

"I think it's pretty obvious so I don't have to say." Niall teasingly said and I laughed.

"Ohhh I see how it is, well unfortunately that's all the time we have for right now but I'll see you guys back inside. Enjoy your night and fingers crossed." Gigi smiled at you both as well she gave Niall I hugs goodbye.