•GHOSTFACE EXPLAINED•

GENRE: Horror/Comedy

CREATED BY:
Ryan Murphy
Brad Falchuk
Ian Brennan

STARRING:
Levi Reynolds
Emma Roberts
Abigail Breslin
Billie Lourd
Keke Palmer
Lea Michele

EXECUTIVE PRODUCER(S):
Ryan Murphy
Brad Falchuk
Ian Brennan
Dante Di Loreto

LOCATION(S):
Hollywood, California
Boca Raton, Florida
New Orleans, Louisiana

PRODUCTION COMPANY(S):
20th Century Fox Television
Ryan Murphy Productions
Brad Falchuk Teley-vision

ORIGINAL CHANNEL: Fox

ORIGINAL AIRING:
October 31, 2015 - Episode 1: "Heaven Lost A Demon"

THIRD SEASON AIRING:
February 14, 2017

Ghostface is an American horror-comedy anthology television series created by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan. It airs on Fox, and will return for a third season in mid February. The third season will be centered around unraveling the mystery of Katherine's forgotten past.

PLOT (explained by Ryan Murphy):

"The first season focuses on introducing all of the main characters. The story so far is that three best friends, Maddison, Eloise, and Terra (Roberts, Breslin, Lourd) take in a girl named Katherine (Reynolds) who claims to be a runaway from another state. But when Katherine gets hit by a bus and miraculously comes back to life, they discover that Katherine's dead, and has been for a long time. They also find that they are the only ones who can see her. However, Zayday (Palmer), a classmate of the girls, can see Katherine, too, so she takes it upon herself to keep the ghostly girl on the right track, so one day she might get to heaven.

But Hester (Michele), a creepy honor student, has a fascination with the supernatural world, and when she notices the girls seemingly 'talking to air' she becomes determined to capture Katherine and keep her as a test subject.

In season two, Hester convinces the girls to hold a seance, hoping to finally be able to see Katherine, but wind up summoning the Red Devil, the masked demon who is responsible for Katherine's murder, leading to events that reignite a 20-year old murdering spree. Katherine, the only one able to see the Devil, tries to find him and bargain with him, but he does not remember her, and kills her.

The other girls forgot that Katherine can't die, so in season three we're going to pick up where we left off, which is right after they find her body. And were going to be focusing more on her past, so we'll be introducing a few new characters as well."

CAST AND CHARACTERS:

Levi Reynolds as Katherine De Luca; a girl who was viciously murdered several years ago, but somehow returned in physical form and cannot die.

Emma Roberts as Maddison Sheer; the self proclaimed leader of the of the group with extraordinary hearing skills

Abigail Breslin as Eloise Roddie; a girl with a gift for stealth and highly developed reflexes

Billie Lourd as Terra Bates; a girl with incredible technology skills and an extraordinarily developed photographic memory

Keke Palmer as Zayday; a girl with a genius IQ, and Katherine's "conscience"

Lea Michele as Hester; a creepy, nerdy girl with an obsession with the supernatural world and a rival to Maddison