•BABY ROSES•

"LEVI!!!" RYAN YELLED

"LEVI!!!" RYAN YELLED. "YOU got a delivery!"

Levi looked up from her phone in surprise. Hardly anyone ever sent her things while she was on set because no one ever really had a good reason.

Levi followed Ryan down the hall and saw the big bouquet of pink and white roses on the table. Her hand flew to her mouth to cover her gasp of surprise before she darted over to them and breathed in the smell. She absolutely loved roses, but pink and white roses were so rare those days that it was almost impossible to find even just one.

She saw a small card attached to the flowerpot, and before she even opened it she had a feeling that it was gonna be cheesy.

Levi laughed to herself and took out her phone, the number she wanted to call on speed dial

"Hello?" Chris said after it rang a few times.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!" Levi said in excitement. "Thank you so much for the roses!"

Chris laughed. "You're welcome, Levi. Happy Valentine's Day."

"Happy Valentine's Day..... Big Duck." Levi giggled.

Chris smiled. She called him "Big Duck" because in middle school she got in trouble for calling him "a big-ass dick", so she came up with something similar. Now she used it as a joke.

"How's shooting the episode been going today?" Chris asked.

"Good. We're almost done with our big scene. But don't ask me what because I won't tell you," Levi added quickly before Chris could respond. "But I'm free in about two hours. What do you wanna do?"

"I was thinking I we could go out for dinner tonight," Chris suggested.

"Yes, totally!"

"Where do you want to go?"

"Surprise me."

"Alright, I'll think of something."

Levi perked up when she heard her name. "Shit, I think they're calling me. I gotta go."

"Okay. Bye, Levi."

"Bye, Chris."

When he hung up, Levi smelled the flowers again before she got a call from her manager, and he seemed very excited.

"Wait, I was asked to sing a duet with who?" she repeated. After he told her Levi started screeching in excitement. "AHH OH MY FUCK THAT'S AMAZING AND I LOVE THAT FUCKING MOVIE!!! TELL JOHN THAT I AM ALL FOR IT!!"