•DINNER DATE•

PART 2—"SANTA BABY"

IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT MACKENZIE and Matt loved Christmas, as it was only the beginning of December and already there was decorations all over the yard

IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT MACKENZIE and Matt loved Christmas, as it was only the beginning of December and already there was decorations all over the yard. And a now very excited Levi couldn't seem to calm down as she rang the doorbell. Almost immediately the door swung open and Mackenzie tackled Levi in such an enormous hug that she literally lifted the smaller girl off her feet.

Chris was surprised by two things: one, the huge size difference between the two (Mackenzie was almost as tall as him), and two, Mackenzie herself.

He'd seen the Instagram post that had her and Mackenzie in it, but now that he'd finally met her in person, he was a little frightened by her dark hair and electric blue eyes

He'd seen the Instagram post that had her and Mackenzie in it, but now that he'd finally met her in person, he was a little frightened by her dark hair and electric blue eyes. She seemed to pick up on it, though, because when she finally put Levi down she looked at Chris with a slightly raised eyebrow. There was a moment of awkward silence until Mackenzie smiled.

"So, this the superhero that's banging my best friend," she said, and all tension vanished.

"MACKENZIE!" Levi yelled, her face turning red in embarrassment. "That is not what's happening and you know it!"

"I know, but you're the cutest little bitch when you're embarrassed. C'mon, let's go inside."

Chris couldn't help but smile at the two of them. They were obviously much closer than he'd thought.

"Hey, fuckers!" Mackenzie yelled when they reached the living room. "Guess who finally decided to show up?"

The entire cast of Victorious was lounging around the room, but they all jumped up to give Levi hugs when she came in. Chris felt like an outsider; they were obviously this huge family that'd existed for years. Then he realized that's how Levi must feel whenever he and the Avengers cast were together.

"Guys, this is Chris," Levi explained, gesturing to him with a smile.

"Damn, Mackie was right," Leon said, leaning back on the couch. "You really are dating Captain America."

"Fuck, Mackie, what is your problem?!" Levi asked, her face red again.

"Hey, don't look at me," Mackenzie said, throwing her hands up. "Matt was the smartass fucker who said that y'all were dating."

"That is not true!" Matt protested. "You're the one who blabbed that idea in that damn group chat!"

"Oh, just suck it, Bennett," Mackenzie said, and shoved a Twinkie into Matt's mouth, making everyone laugh.

"Mackenzie was the one who told us that," Avan explained to Levi and Chris. "So if you're gonna beat anyone up it should be her."

"Fucking traitor!" Mackenzie pointed at Avan. "Marriage cancelled!"

"You can't just cancel Bade, Mackie," Victoria said teasingly. "That's not how it works."

Mackenzie rolled her eyes and flipped Victoria off.

"Bade?" Chris whispered to Levi.

"Beck and Jade," Levi whispered back. "It's the official ship name for their characters. The characters were dating on and off for the entire show."

"But marriage?"

"Yeah, the fans made up this whole headcanon thing about them getting married and having kids after the show ended and they kinda just went with it."

"You guys are crazy."

"You do know Liz actually thinks she's the Scarlet Witch, right?"

"Good point."

๏๏๏๏๏

After they all had dinner, Matt booted up the Roku and they all binge-watched Victorious. Only a few episodes had passed before Levi leaned against Chris, so he put his arms around her and let her rest, ignoring Mackenzie's teasing looks.

"Hey, Mackie, why don't you sing for us?" Avan suggested after season two.

"You still sing?" Levi teased.

"Only if pringus here sings with me," Mackenzie replied after promptly flipping Levi off.

"Make Vic do it," Levi said. "You always make me sing dirty songs."

"Who has the explicit album again?"

"Who started out writing explicit songs again?"

"Levi, come on," Matt urged. "It's been forever."

After continuous encouragement from everyone else, Levi sighed and said, "Shut the fuck up, weirdos. I'll do it. But we're doing a Christmas song because I refuse to sing any other type of song with you."

"Fine by me. Let's do Santa Baby."

"YAS!!" Daniella clapped enthusiastically. "Do it!!"

"You just love to throwback, don't you?" Levi said to her friend.

"Bitch, I might."

๏๏๏๏๏

Chris was very excited for Levi and Mackenzie to sing

Chris was very excited for Levi and Mackenzie to sing. He hadn't heard both of them sing besides what'd he'd just seen in Victorious; though he remembered that they'd sung a duet of this song on Levi's Christmas album, he hadn't heard it yet.

He wasn't disappointed, though – they were great.