•NAPS•

LEVI HAD BEEN SHOOTING NONSTOP for the past two weeks, and the only reason why she hadn't completely conked out was because of two things: coffee and Chris

LEVI HAD BEEN SHOOTING NONSTOP for the past two weeks, and the only reason why she hadn't completely conked out was because of two things: coffee and Chris. Mostly coffee, but she enjoyed the times during her breaks that he would FaceTime with her. Sometimes she'd get little gifts from him like chocolate flowers or sweet and romantic cards.

There were often days where things were really stressful for her—like today—where she just wanted to curl up on a bench and sleep for eternity. But she knew she couldn't, even though she was literally about to pass out.

"Levi, you okay?" Emma said, cutting into Levi's thoughts. "You're falling asleep on your feet here."

"I'm fine," Levi said. "Just a little drowsy."

"Liar," Lea said. "You're flatout exhausted. Sit. On that couch. Over there. Before you die."

"I'm good. Really."

"Nuh-uh," Keke said. "Girl, this ain't an option. Sit your ass down on that couch. Now."

"I'm fine—"

Suddenly one of the set workers picked Levi up and carried her over to the nearest couch.

"What the—hey!" Levi protested as she was put down. "I said I was fine."

Emma and Lea ignored her, and Keke took out her phone.

"Hey, Mackie?" Keke said.

"Shit, Keke, don't!" Levi yelled.

"Yea, it's Keke," Keke went on, ignoring Levi. "Levi's about to pass out from exhaustion. Can you come and pick her up?" After a second Keke grinned mischievously. "That would be great. He knows where the set is. Yeah, sure. Bye, Mackie."

"He?" Levi repeated. "Did Mackie really just call my dad?"

"Nope." Keke smiled and raised an eyebrow as she hung up. "She called Chris."

๏๏๏๏๏

"I really appreciate you doing this," Levi said to Chris a few hours later. "Even though you didn't have to."

Chris smiled and glanced at his girlfriend from her seat beside him in the car. Her hair was down, and her face was partially hidden under the hood of the oversized jacket he'd lent her. Her knees were hugged against her chest and she was slouched down in the seat as she twirled her hair around her finger.

"You know I'm always here for you if you need me," he said. "This is one of those times."

"Yeah," Levi said. "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise. Now you just go to sleep, okay?"

"Mmm-hmm," Levi mumbled, already drifting off.

Chris stuck her headphones in her ears and turned on some slow jazz music to help her sleep. "Love you, Babydoll," he whispered.