im just sayin

(I picked "Jason's Song" because that song is literally my fucking anthem, and it's relevant to what this note is about)

thank you.

First, thanks for the 16K reads! That means so much to me because when I first started this book i never expected it to be so popular!!

But that's not the biggest reason for the thanks.

This is me:

I admit, I'm not the prettiest girl, and (even though I'd love to be) I'm definitely not Ari

But I still think I'm pretty fuckin great.

Going on two years ago now, a friend recommended Wattpad to me because I love to write so much. I signed up and downloaded it that night. I admit, at first I only followed people I knew, constantly drafted new books, but never really liked what I wrote, and never really published any of them. At one point I had 15 drafts but only 1 actually published story.

But this year, I started my senior year of high school, and the stress got real. So I had to slow down. I trashed all my unpublished drafts and started over. And to steady my ADHD-enhanced creative side, I read a few books here.

The first one was Modern Romance by ronnieIodges .

That book sparked my writing spirit up again. I found it was so well written and funny and sweet and I loved it.

I'd never heard of a social media fanfic before, but I loved the idea. I wanted to try it myself. I was very hesitant. Then I found Rise by -wonderwallparker- , and I'm like, "you know what, screw it. I can do what I want, I'm a regular person."