INSTAGRAM

levireynolds: as y'all know by now, I will be going on my Dangerous Woman Tour with these dorks 😋

levireynolds: as y'all know by now, I will be going on my Dangerous Woman Tour with these dorks 😋. It's a worldwide tour, which, sadly, means I will be gone for a very long time. So I want to say my goodbyes.
to my girl synjo, you are the most confident and badass person I've ever met and I am so glad I was able to hang out with you again after all this time.
rockylionae, you are a Rockstar and a Lioness and you're an overall awesome person. I expect you to keep that mane untamed! (AND U BETTER TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY DOGS OR I WILL HAVE UR ASS.)
macbennett, my best friend in the world, my milf, my other half, I will miss you so fucking much! I will try my absolute best to be there when ur little smol is born! (Ur gonna need me, I know it). I love you, Mackie, u lil shit. 😜
actuallymasonolsen. My little Maji, getting to know you has been an absolute gift. You can light up any situation with just your smile and I will miss you fiercely because of it. I may not be there in person, but I will be there in spirit, and u know if you ever need me just hmu on FaceTime, okay?
to my boys imsebastianstan imtaronegerton shawnmendes and tomholland2013 - TAKE CARE OF MY GIRLS OR I WILL END YOU.
blakelively and vancityreynolds - mom, dad, I love you so much. I appreciate everything that you've done and how you've always been there for me. I'm so fucking blessed to be your daughter and MOM PLZ DON'T CALL ME OR I WILL START CRYING!!
scarjo, elizolsen, janellemonae, mattbennett, your siblings are all amazing women and you are very lucky to have them as family.
aliciakeys, MamAlicia, we all love you! You're an inspiration to all women and girls who have no faith in who they are, so keep being that person. (plus you are an ACTUAL emoji, so 😂😂) Take care of Mackie for me, plz!
to the loml chrisevans - I can't even begin to express how much I love you and how much I will miss you. So I'm just gonna call you. Kay?
Finally, to my babies all over the world: I can't wait to see you!
well, iamskot and brilovelife are telling me I'm being a slowass, so I'm going to go!
bye bye bye bye LEVI OUT!
549,441,553 views • 235,775,321 comments