01

*UNEDITED*

Edit 25th February 2019;
This was my first book and looking back on it it's super awful and full of cringe. Keep in mind I was a teenager full of edge when I wrote this.

Chapter one: Fallen down

Your hair covered your face as your hands were resting on your knees, inhaling and exhaling sharply, trying to catch your breath.

Why? Because you decided to climb Mount Ebott, you had heard about the rumors, "Those who climb the mountain never return." But that didn't stop you, to put it bluntly you were curious, Why does nobody ever return? What happens to them?
Are the rumors just a hoax and make belief or are they real?

You slowly stood up straight once you had regained your breath, "Time to see if the rumors are true." You mumbled.

You started walking around the mountain, staring in awe at the beautiful sight that the mountain generously gave you.
You could see the town you were from, it looked pretty far away and, small.

You were 17 years of age, with
h/l, h/c hair and e/c eyes.
You were simply beautiful/handsome, you did have your flaws but you ignored them, pretending that they weren't even there.

~

You let out a sigh, you have been walking around this mountain for roughly 20 minutes and still couldn't find anything, your curiosity knew no bounds, you would even stay the night on the Mountain.
You felt as if the rumors were true, but you needed evidence.

You noticed the sky getting darker, you swiped your phone out of your pocket, checking the time. It was now 5:42pm.

You sighed as you decided to look for a place that could work as a shelter for tonight.
You saw a cave and smiled, "That was easy."

You walked into the cave, staring at the walls in awe, the walls happened to be glowing ever so slightly in the dark, it was simply beautiful. You were so fascinated by the cave's walls, you didn't see the gigantic hole right in front of you, until it was too late.

You let out a loud gasp and let out a shriek as you felt the ground disappear, reality hit you, you fell down a hole, a steep one too. You stopped screaming, knowing that it wouldn't help you in any way.

Your head began to ache, your heart beating rapidly in your chest as you felt your end getting closer, and closer.

You squeezed your eyes shut waiting for your end.
You felt your body collide onto the ground, back first. You felt a sudden sharp pain on your back your face scrunched up in pain until black dots had began to steal away your vision, you fell into an involuntary sleep.

~

You slowly opened your eyes, you instantly sat up as fast as you could, bad move.

"G-GAH!" You yelled out in pain, your entire body felt like it had been hit with a hammer several times non stop, as well as the horrible aching your head was producing.

Your eyes widened, silent tears falling down your face.
realising that just sitting there wouldn't do anything, as you got up, the pain increased.